Bowl season game thread | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Bowl season game thread

Reaction Score
No one is writing about the one play that could have very well killed UCF:

Up 14-3 in the 1st Q. UCF sacks the QB on a 3 and 12. UCF to get the ball back and potentially totally demoralize LSU. But, the nitwit Charlton decided to pick up and spike the ball, getting a 15yd unsportsmanlike penalty, giving LSU a first down. LSU goes on to score a TD, getting them back to 14-10.

When I saw that, I said with a backup QB. That play just killed UCF. No way will then win now.

One stupid play and the power of the P5 remains unshaken and the AAC fails to impress. Stupid Stupid StupidHead bang

Reaction Score
Maybe it's not such a hot idea to bring into stadiums live animal mascots that are bigger than people. Especially ones with giant sharp horns.

Its Texas, they have drive through liquor stores and put hazardous chemical plants right next to expensive residential neighbors on coastal towns prone to hurricanes, tec. and either expect nothing bad to happen or don't care. I can only imagine if U Texa's mascot was a lion or grizzly bear.

Last edited:

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
11-2 bois. feels good. i dont care that our schedule is largely against weak teams. Only 3rd time in program history we've won 11 games.

im actually more excited for UC football than I am for basketball. wtf.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom