Bowl season game thread | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Bowl season game thread

Reaction Score
LSU qb is decent... I’m sure his play was a little unexpected by UCF, based on his year.

Reaction Score
Now, LSU is not even in the top 30 offensive lines now. That’s how bad the G5 is.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I wonder if Levy/Griese/McShay are...ummm...climaxing right now as they're chin deep in SEC love fest.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
Now, LSU is not even in the top 30 offensive lines now. That’s how bad the G5 is.

LSU's oline is TERRIBLE. Worst they've had in 10 years. A decent O Line, and LSU would be in the playoffs. That comment was completely accurate. LSU is also playing with their 3rd string Defense.

Reaction Score
These SEC shills are disgusting. Now, UCF needs to schedule better... but can’t... because of the cartel... classic. I hate ESPN.

Dooley

Reaction Score
I'm ready to turn the channel. Sadly, the casual fan watching is not aware they are being advertised to to justify ESPiN's destruction of college sports for money/greed.

There is no doubt in my mind that UCF wins this game going away with Milton at QB. None whatsoever. But that's because I've actually watched college football all year...not the last 20-30 minutes of whatever you call this "telecast".

Reaction Score
LSU's oline is TERRIBLE. Worst they've had in 10 years. A decent O Line, and LSU would be in the playoffs. That comment was completely accurate. LSU is also playing with their 3rd string Defense.
Baloney. You’re not in the toughest conference in the history of the world and end up with 3 losses and a 12 ranking.

Dooley

Reaction Score
Pretty sure this advertising trio needs to wipe their mouths clean after watching the last 20 minutes of this "telecast".

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
Baloney. You’re not in the toughest conference in the history of the world and end up with 3 losses and a 12 ranking.

Whatever you say then. They are not good. LSU is elite otherwise in pretty much every phase, which is why they are good enough.

Reaction Score
I'm ready to turn the channel. Sadly, the casual fan watching is not aware they are being advertised to to justify ESPiN's destruction of college sports for money/greed.

There is no doubt in my mind that UCF wins this game going away with Milton at QB. None whatsoever. But that's because I've actually watched college football all year...not the last 20-30 minutes of whatever you call this "telecast".

To busy slurping on that near interception that the entire next play ran before they realized it was still UCF ball

Reaction Score
Whatever you say then. They are not good. LSU is elite otherwise in pretty much every phase, which is why they are good enough.
Their Oline may have been not like Alabama’s but it’s a stretch to say they are not even in the top 30. That just doesn’t hunt, which was my point.

Dooley

Reaction Score
To busy slurping on that near interception that the entire next play ran before they realized it was still UCF ball

I don't think they realized that UCF had the ball with a shot at making this a one score game until they were at LSU's 2.

Reaction Score
UCF's mistakes definitely keeping LSU in this game. No doubt UCF hangs 50+ here with Milton at QB.

Of course if LSU was playing with their full first string defense that might have a significant difference as well! And I am not talking about the players who were ejected from today's game.

Reaction Score
Those 2 broadcasting the game are just two total SEC or P5 pricks. Their bias is so disgusting to listen to. ESPiN is such a joke. College football needs to blow up this conference cartel garbage asap.

With Milton playing, I have no doubt UCF blow out this LSU team. Mack is just no where caliber of Milton with passing.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
They can take the 2 for 1 that Florida offered, just like USF did.

Yup. Just be quiet and take one offs with bigger teams. I am not a UCF apologist--their fan base is obnoxious. Their best win was against a team who lost in their bowl to Wake Forest lol

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom