Bowl season game thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Bowl season game thread

Reaction Score
ND proving again that even with an undefeated record they are not even close to being competitive with the top P5 schools. If they were in any P5 conference, easily a 1or 2 loss team.

Reaction Score
ND proving again that even with an undefeated record they are not even close to being competitive with the top P5 schools. If they were in any P5 conference, easily a 1or 2 loss team.
Totally out classed. It will be the last time they sniff a playoff spot until they expand the CFP playoffs even if they go 24-0.

Reaction Score
ND did beat Michigan....

But then one might say just what you just did.........about UCF.

Reaction Score
ND did beat Michigan....
Week 1. And MI did not even make the conference championship game and may not even be ranked in the final rankings.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Michigan was ranked CFP #7 going into the bowl game....who did UCF beat again?

Last time I checked they had to mount a massive comeback against Memphis who lost to wake forest lol

Reaction Score
Michigan was ranked CFP #7 going into the bowl game....who did UCF beat again?
I’m not arguing for uCF. Their schedule blows.

If you have 4 teams in a playoff, then they should be conference champions. Independents are just out of luck since they can hand pick their schedule, never play hard Road games and lack a 13th data point. OSU deserved to be in over ND this year.

Reaction Score
OK showing why they belong as they have shown a lot of heart. Compare to ND that folded up their tents after the end of the first half. They knew they could not even compete with Clemson on either side of the ball.

Reaction Score
Week 1. And MI did not even make the conference championship game and may not even be ranked in the final rankings.

No need to exaggerate. There is a a zero percent chance that Michigan goes from 7th to unranked after losing to the 10th team, blow out or not. They will be somewhere in the mid to late teens.

Reaction Score
OK showing why they belong as they have shown a lot of heart. Compare to ND that folded up their tents after the end of the first half. They knew they could not even compete with Clemson on either side of the ball.

It has come to this.

Alabama wins by 11 (only because Oklahoma scored in the waning minutes and Bama took a knee at the five to end the game), and is never threatened.

But Oklahoma gets kudos for playing it out...sigh...I guess finishing within two TD's of Bama is now a moral victory.

(I freely admit that I cheer any opponent of Saban's machine).

Reaction Score
It has come to this.

Alabama wins by 11 (only because Oklahoma scored in the waning minutes and Bama took a knee at the five to end the game), and is never threatened.

But Oklahoma gets kudos for playing it out...sigh...I guess finishing within two TD's of Bama is now a moral victory.

(I freely admit that I cheer any opponent of Saban's machine).
OK has no defense. That is why they had little shot of winning. And I am no fan the dark lord Saban. He always looks miserable and definitely is a very bad man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Cincy's playing well - just grabbed the lead over VTech 21-17 in the 3rdQ of the Military Bowl.

Reaction Score
The VT-Cincinnati game was close...enjoyed watching it.

VT, at 6-6, was just glad to be there but they fought their weight and came close...beat the line.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
RoundTree! I remember that guy shredding us. I never route for the SEC,but I will today since it will somehow make me feel better since they shredded us.

Reaction Score
It was raining out, so I caught a the Bowl game between V-Tech and Cincy, was rooting for our conference partners. It was actually and enjoyable game, better than the two BCS games, and they had a good crowd considering the weather in Annapolis today.

Reaction Score
Watching Justin Herbert (the supposed best QB in the country)...Totally unimpressed. He is staying for his senior year though and he needs to.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Mizzu got too cute with clock.

Looked like they were so concerned with burning time down to zero they forgot it was more important to score.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom