Bouknight | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Bouknight

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I said BEFORE the season started that Vital would have to defer to more talented freshman eventually. And i got crap for it especially from @DaveHuskiesFan. Soon you will see the true light.

Didn’t realize Gilbert was going to be playing this bad though. But my point remains.

I think BOTH our freshman guards are better players than our senior guards. Gaffney better than Gilbert at the 1 and Bouknight is better than Vital at the 2.
This is gonna be tough for Hurley to manage without damaging chemistry but it’s true.

We have weaker Ollie recruited players that eventually need to be phased out. Hurley has got to be a little more brave about benching them. Though I do understand it is still early and we are only on 10 scholarship players so everyone will get a lot of minutes regardless

Gaffney is not. He makes some good plays, but he's lost on D. Game is moving too quick for him rn.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I don’t know what you mean by this. I live in California and I’m an introvert so I certainly couldn’t be a “jerk” to any of these players in person if I tried.

This made me chuckle

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Gay and Drummond kinda of underachieved while at UConn. They became unquestionable stars in NBA.

Gay did NOT underachieve. That's the biggest load of nonsense that gets peddled on here.

Kid averaged 15/6 per game and was consensus 2nd team AA and 1st team All Big East as a sophomore. Big East ROY too.

Rudy gets a bad rap for being so smooth (and undemonstrative), that people thought he was lazy.

Reaction Score
Can gaf get to the lane in the half court one on one, right now? Honest Q

No, weak handle, no confidence. Hi entire offensive game to date is cautiously dribbling 40 feet from the hoop, and when he goes left often mishandling.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom