Bouknight Meeting with Surgeon Today (Monday) | The Boneyard

Bouknight Meeting with Surgeon Today (Monday)

Reaction Score
1613418691409.png

This is how long it's felt since Bouk last played

Reaction Score
so to the Dr's on the board...how much can the surgeon really learn from a virtual visit?? other than asking if it hurts..no range of motion testing, no physical evaluation of any kind...what's the use?

Reaction Score
Does virtual meeting suggest anything? I'm wondering if x-rays or MRIs scans are involved in the discussion. Or if the Dr is simply asking questions like, how do you feel? Any discomfort or limitations in mobility? Etc....

Reaction Score
so to the Dr's on the board...how much can the surgeon really learn from a virtual visit?? other than asking if it hurts..no range of motion testing, no physical evaluation of any kind...what's the use?
I’m assuming he’ll have Bouk perform various tests/exercises with a trainer on camera.

Reaction Score
Was wondering similar things. Wondering if they are virtually reviewing an xray or something.

Reaction Score
I’m assuming he’ll have Bouk perform various tests/exercises with a trainer on camera.

If its just questions, or even some sort of mobility/strength test, then Bouk has a lot of control over the decision to play.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
lovely. a teleconference with a doc aboot a physical injury. soooo, no poking, prodding, grabbing, touching to properly evaluate the hurt part. great. 'hey james, grab that book with ur left hand, and underhand toss it into the wastebasket.' james does it. doc sez 'i noticed that you slightly winced as you did that, what's up?' james sez 'nuthin, just a bit of a reminder. last weekend i was tossing cinderblocks with that hand, same thing, no biggy.'
doc sez 'hmmm, or is it?'
im hoping this call is just an exit interview for the doc.

Reaction Score
The Met's Seth Lugo just had bone spurs removed from his elbow and expected recovery time is around 6 weeks. Not sure if his pitching arm which would make a difference but 5 or 6 weeks seems normal I guess.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom