Bouknight is becoming the guy | The Boneyard

Bouknight is becoming the guy

Reaction Score
I noticed that Bouk stopped deferring (probably thanks to Tulsa performance) to Adams, Vital and AG. He wanted the ball, was ignoring Vital (in a good way) and was going to make sure we weren't going to lose. The light bulb is turned on and bright.

He's doing this against Juniors and Seniors. He has figured out D1 ball, and knows he belongs.

He's no longer a freshman, that is now evident.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I still can’t get over that vital three up one and that bouknight didn’t drive to the lane

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Interesting that down the stretch Hurley had AG and JG on the bench, opted played Bouk at point. Probably because of the matchup but interesting none the less. Haven’t seen that much.

Reaction Score
I still can’t get over that vital three up one and that bouknight didn’t drive to the lane
Remember that play were Vital drove, got stuffed (no call) and Bouk got the ball and he also drove and drew the foul? Made both shots. It was like he was showing Vital how its done.

To me that was the moment of 'best player' transfer.

Reaction Score
Remember that play were Vital drove, got stuffed (no call) and Bouk got the ball and he also drove and drew the foul? Made both shots. It was like he was showing Vital how its done.

Please stop. Showing Vital how it’s done? He’s just a more talented player. Let’s just enjoy a hard fought team win.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Cumberland is listed at 6’5, Bouk is listed at 6’4 but it appeared as if Bouk had at least an inch on him.

Reaction Score

Vital’s defense was instrumental in that victory. He brings the grit every game. Enjoy what Bouknight can do for us going forward but don’t take a shot at a 4th year senior who has been our backbone all year.

Reaction Score
He’s growing up with the injured Polley opportunity. Boy… we do need him

Reaction Score
Bouknight is great and hitting 3’s is a game changer.
Still waiting on Akok‘s shot to make this a great team .
Adams is probably the most Jekyll and Hyde player in recent memory.. He is a needed spark off the bench when his shot is falling.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
He has amazing handles. At least 5-6 times today where I marveled at his ability to maintain control of the ball while attacking.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom