Bouknight introduction presser | The Boneyard

Bouknight introduction presser

Reaction Score
This is the replay link
Great interview both players looked tired but really happy to be drafted and part of the Hornets organization. Between partying with family and friends and then traveling to Charlotte definitely took a toll on both and well worth it.

Reaction Score
Man i’m so excited for him. Gonna have to buy league pass to watch the Hornets games.
Or just lmk when you want to go to a game, I live five min up there street from the arena lol. But ya man, Hornets are legitimately one of the most fun teams to watch right now, the future (and present) are bright. This is a good team and he’ll hit the ground running. Really think he fits well with Lamelo, Graham (if he’s still there), Bridges, and Hayward. They’re going to surprise some people.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
He's a 20 yr old dude..You know what I mean? It's surreal that he's in the League.. Give him some time.

Better learn how to play golf if he wants to hang with MJ..
I mean yeah, but Kai Jones is 19 and he sounded pretty good up there. He definitely seems like he has a lot of growing to do but I think he’ll fit right in to the environment in CHA. Not only does he have a chance to hang with MJ but Lamelo Ball too. Lol

Reaction Score
From Instagram:

IMG_6121.jpeg

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Currently streaming through the Charlotte hornets website and will be archived there.

His jersey number is 5.

Excited for this career to get rolling!

For the #, I was looking at some stuff on twitter and people seem to think Monk will leave, Ball will move to 1 and Bouk will go to 2. They have to give him 5 now obviously b/c Monk is still there.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
What were you up to when you were 20?

This board is strange sometimes.
I don't think you'd be getting the answer you thought you'd get if I answered this question. It's okay to critique our guys I promise. It's coming from a good place because that is something he should improve for his sake.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
I don't know if anyone is on or heard of NBA TopShot. But I'll definitely be buying Bouknight's first moment as soon as it is available. Probably a couple of them.

Reaction Score
He's a 20 yr old dude..You know what I mean? It's surreal that he's in the League.. Give him some time.

Better learn how to play golf if he wants to hang with MJ..
For some reason I can’t picture him swinging a club very well…his lanky arms don’t fit the mold lol

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I mean yeah, but Kai Jones is 19 and he sounded pretty good up there. He definitely seems like he has a lot of growing to do but I think he’ll fit right in to the environment in CHA. Not only does he have a chance to hang with MJ but Lamelo Ball too. Lol
Are you a UConn fan? Hard to tell.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom