Bouknight has hyperextended elbow | The Boneyard

Bouknight has hyperextended elbow

Reaction Score
He came back to play, was in some pain and was clearly limited, but that would seem to indicate it's not a severe injury.

Reaction Score
I appreciate hustle and diving for loose balls, but that play should have been a foul. His arms was extended and the player jumped on top of it. I've seen guys jumping on players legs and even the occasional head.

It's different when players are airborne and someone reaches, but sooner or later somebody is going to get hurt bad. The NCAA shouldn't wait, and then overreact which they do. They'll start throwing kicking guys out of games. Just get ahead of it before someone breaks a leg or dislocates a shoulder.

Reaction Score
Hyperextension doesn't mean much without knowing the severity. But he did come back into the game so that's at least a decent sign it might not be too serious.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
That thing is gonna be so sore tomorrow

That's my concern. With sprained ankles, lots of times players can come back in the game where it gets injured, but once the blood stops pumping it swells up and they have to miss time. I'm hoping this injury isn't similar in that regard.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Reminded me of that play where DWade fell on Rondo’s arm. Could have been much much much worse. Will definitely be sore for a few days. I wouldn’t have him do anything until Saturday.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I cracked a Kent Falls Pause and Reflect Porter down 18. Not quite a Rolling Rock.

I have a UConn plastic street sign and one for the Cowboys that hang above my tv. I had switched the Cowboys one to the front on Sunday, but forgot to switch it back to Huskies before the game. I noticed when we were down 18 (right around that point, at the TV timeout) and switched it back. We immediately went on the run to take the lead then.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
I have a UConn plastic street sign and one for the Cowboys that hang above my tv. I had switched the Cowboys one to the front on Sunday, but forgot to switch it back to Huskies before the game. I noticed when we were down 18 (right around that point, at the TV timeout) and switched it back. We immediately went on the run to take the lead then.
dang, that's a lot of juice.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

You can safely tuck away that Cowboys sign for the next 9 months. General rule of thumb is Cowboys signs get put away after last regular season game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom