Bouknight/Gaffney | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Bouknight/Gaffney

Reaction Score
Eh, it's O.K. Not sure where you get that impression. UConn is much better in almost every way.
They aren't comparable since it's a historically black college. Howard doesn't have the resources but from all the grads I know who went there, you get a very good education there.

Reaction Score
We need a big. Then I think it's possible.

Akok Akok and Isaiah Whaley with Richie Springs, Josh Carlton, and Javonte off the bench will be enough to win when we have guys like Cole/Gaffney/Adams/Bouknight in the back court and Jackson/Wilson/Polley on the wing.

Reaction Score
Akok Akok and Isaiah Whaley with Richie Springs, Josh Carlton, and Javonte off the bench will be enough to win when we have guys like Cole/Gaffney/Adams/Bouknight in the back court and Jackson/Wilson/Polley on the wing.
Great post. 100% true. But everyone will need to develop and step up. The potential is great, but there are lots of question marks. If everyone plays to their potential that will be a great team. You've got me thinking about next season even though I'm going to the Memphis game tomorrow. Lol.

Reaction Score

We need to be able to defend the 5. I don't see that with that grouo currently. Richie has the potential, and of course who knows how guys develop

Reaction Score
You either say or imply that I said almost exactly the opposite of what I actually said, then attack me for it. Stop it.
Attack is a strong word. You stated JB didn’t know Hurley’s system and was behind everyone else who gets playing time. I disagree

Reaction Score
Great post. 100% true. But everyone will need to develop and step up. The potential is great, but there are lots of question marks. If everyone plays to their potential that will be a great team. You've got me thinking about next season even though I'm going to the Memphis game tomorrow. Lol.

I’m enjoying this season as well but next season is all I’ve been able to think about since the Big East news came out.

We need to be able to defend the 5. I don't see that with that grouo currently. Richie has the potential, and of course who knows how guys develop

Whaley is capable of defending the 5. It makes it a little easier knowing we have Akok as a last line of defense. But Whaley positions himself well and doesn’t a decent job avoiding fouls so I’m fine with him starting next season at the 5.

Reaction Score
Yep and Ben averaged around 20 ppg, Ray was first team All-Big East and one of the few best players in the country by the end of the year, same with Caron. Rudy was second team All-American, Lamb was first team All-Big East.
Sophomore slump is a myth. Players now play so much as freshman that it’s just one continuous season if you would. Going back to Rip, what a great sophomore year he had. Highlighted by his game winner vs Washington in the East regionals. Don’t expect Bouk will be slumping either.

Reaction Score
Sophomore slump is a myth. Players now play so much as freshman that it’s just one continuous season if you would. Going back to Rip, what a great sophomore year he had. Highlighted by his game winner vs Washington in the East regionals. Don’t expect Bouk will be slumping either.

Agreed. With that said a lot of guys may be in a general slump next season with Covid and the lack of off-season gym time.

amidagoat

Amida was the goat
Reaction Score
Agreed. With that said a lot of guys may be in a general slump next season with Covid and the lack of off-season gym time.
Did you see Bouk’s instagram story the other day?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom