Bouknight Draft Watch | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Bouknight Draft Watch

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Not sure if we can trust the 63", but if so it's just a little under the 64" world record:
This kid is from my high school, a year younger than me. He wouldn't have been the one you guessed was setting world records for jumping

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Measurements,jumping,interviews

I am really curious what his measurements are.

Those can really sink a guy’s stock.

Reaction Score
I am really curious what his measurements are.

Those can really sink a guy’s stock.

He's enough of a sure-fire lottery pick that I'd guess he wouldn't be going unless he and his coaches in Miami think it will help his stock. I can't imagine he's going into this not already knowing his vertical, wingspan and all that.

the Q

Reaction Score
He's enough of a sure-fire lottery pick that I'd guess he wouldn't be going unless he and his coaches in Miami think it will help his stock. I can't imagine he's going into this not already knowing his vertical, wingspan and all that.

You gotta measure up at some point regardless of projected outcome

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
This kid is from my high school, a year younger than me. He wouldn't have been the one you guessed was setting world records for jumping

UB reppin’!!!

Side note: is SGA from OKC a good comp for Bouk? I feel like he is, I hate the Booker comparisons.

the Q

Reaction Score
UB reppin’!!!

Side note: is SGA from OKC a good comp for Bouk? I feel like he is, I hate the Booker comparisons.

I think lavine is the best comp. although even that is imperfect

Reaction Score
UB reppin’!!!

I saw someone comp him to Spencer Dinwiddie and I really liked that comp as far as style of play goes. Position wise Im not sure about it because I don’t know if Bouk will end up being as much of a point guard as Dinwiddie is, but they both have that really smooth style of play

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I think lavine is the best comp. although even that is imperfect

Yeah I don’t mind the Lavine one but he was such raw athleticism when he came out, he’s a different breed.

Bouk is more smooth and polished on O while still being a really high level athlete.

Also his shot is way higher level than Lavine’s during the draft process. He was a raw athlete and not much else.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Yeah I don’t mind the Lavine one but he was such raw athleticism when he came out, he’s a different breed.

Bouk is more smooth and polished on O while still being a really high level athlete.

Also his shot is way higher level than Lavine’s during the draft process. He was a raw athlete and not much else.
I like the Lavine comp. like you said Bouk is a lot more polished coming out but I think there games are still pretty similar. Fwiw Lavine might be one of the most underrated players in the league because he’s on a bad team. Just got done averaging 27 on 50/42/85 shooting splits this year. Bouk might not be as athletic but the rest of his game can match up pretty well as far as being an effortless scorer.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
That box jump is just absurd. Can't wait to see his combine performance --- if he hits above 40" on the vertical [which I'm confident he will] & has a wingspan of 6'7" or better [which I'm confident he will as well], no way he slips out of the top 10. Would LOVE the Celtics to move up for him.
He has an official wingspan measurement of 6’7.5 but with the stretch work they do pre combine he should measure 6’8

Reaction Score
He has an official wingspan measurement of 6’7.5 but with the stretch work they do pre combine he should measure 6’8

Where you seeing that? All I see is a guestimated 7' somewhere... but that's obviously meaningless.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Measurements,jumping,interviews

I'll take "Three things creepy people have tried to do from an adjacent urinal or sub par pizza franchise" for $1000, Alex.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Bouk has eveything to be a tier 1 NBA player. Its all about doing the right things when he gets there! GOOD LUCK! Wish him well...

Reaction Score
Chad Ford Mock - Mock Draft 1.2

Bouk at 18 to OKC

This seems very low but Chad is a well respected draft expert. Who knows

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member