Bouknight apology | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Bouknight apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
And thank you for your interest in my post. On to Nova and an intelligent conversation.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
How much mojo would it be right now if he retracted his apology???

Reaction Score
Admitted he was wrong-lesson learned-turn the page
Did he? Stated his "emotions" got the better of him, not that HE acted inappropriately. He did not take ownership of his actions. Blamed his "emotions". Nice PR job by some mouthpiece lawyer/handler.

Reaction Score
Did he? Stated his "emotions" got the better of him, not that HE acted inappropriately. He did not take ownership of his actions. Blamed his "emotions". Nice PR job by some mouthpiece lawyer/handler.
Not from the same generation as us. What can I say? Different scene

Reaction Score
I can't see the other poster, but your conversation reads exactly like mine with CL82. I had what I thought was a civil disagreement with this poster, and when I made a point he couldn't counter he made it personal, asked unanswerable questions as a "gotcha," and then called me a troll when I tried to earnestly discuss. He must have ignored me, and good riddance -- I've had a better experience here and enjoyed it more since I stopped having to read his hypocritical, angry posts. Hope you're still posting here and there.
Why this now? The post was over 2 years ago.

Reaction Score
I'm reading about Bouknight today and hoping he's figuring things out. It always made me sad that someone with so much talent hit so many lows. Was reading this thread.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Your post is the only one that shows up from today for me, so I was thinking "you bumped the thread" until I realized whoever is the actual defender probably blocks me.

Reaction Score
Your post is the only one that shows up from today for me, so I was thinking "you bumped the thread" until I realized whoever is the actual defender probably blocks me.
Now why would they do that?? You are one of the most entertaining and fun loving posters on the 'Yard!! Screw 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueWolf25

Top Bottom