Bouknight apology | The Boneyard

Bouknight apology

Reaction Score
Classy move but James doesn’t need to apologize for the ref getting his panties in a wad.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Whoever wrote that knew what he
was doing. That touched all the bases.
It was the right move. Add that to the jersey he gave Coach Hurley and sitting with the students. Lots of good. Glad he intends to stay connected to the program.
I read the entire thread, even the couple dozen posts that got excised, and I got a very clear sense the statement that went out under his name absorbed the lesson that hasn't fully landed here, and surely not on Twitter if you read the Replies: his bundle of behaviors that led to the ejection did indeed put the ref into an uncomfortable position that neither the coaches, nor the university, nor the conference were going to deny or ignore...nor should they have.

It's not a big deal to recognize the truth in that, and it doesn't alter the fun, the excitement, and the solidified UConn connection that occurred at the time, further up in the stands, and now.

He's a Husky, and that's great.

No more needs to be made of it.

Coaches, players, refs, and fans can expect him to be back and be happy when it occurs. No shame in any of that.

Reaction Score
A certain poster here who cares about James wellbeing more than arguably anyone else must have had a conversation with him. While said poster is worried about his overall maturity, I’m sure said poster also is proud of this step in the right directions.

Good job James

Reaction Score
Never apologize. Be a man.

Either you have a warped view of life or the unusual but wonderful ability to never make a mistake. I sincerely hope for you that it’s the latter, because otherwise you will live a life wondering why things keep going wrong.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Either you have a warped view of life or the unusual but wonderful ability to never make a mistake. I sincerely hope for you that it’s the latter, because otherwise you will live a life wondering why things keep going wrong.
Dude it’s 7:22am and it’s game day. Everything I say on here is a joke!

Reaction Score
A certain poster here who cares about James wellbeing more than arguably anyone else must have had a conversation with him. While said poster is worried about his overall maturity, I’m sure said poster also is proud of this step in the right directions.

Good job James
Does this poster's id happen to rhyme with "thief"? Lol
You even wrote this in the same tense as he/she.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom