Bouk vs. Jalen, 7 pm | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Bouk vs. Jalen, 7 pm

Reaction Score
I’m a huge guys should stay until they learn to win and dominate in college, but even I fully acknowledge no brainier once Bouk got top ten draft pick consideration. #11 is hard to quibble with, now he just needs to work hard for a few years to elevate his game. He’s not a rookie of the year candidate but I think he’ll do fine and grow.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Unfortunately since the entire roster was so bad and the coach wasn’t great either I just don’t think this tells the full story.
Remember when posters were lauding the G league coaches earlier this year? Mutombo is one of them.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
I’m a huge guys should stay until they learn to win and dominate in college, but even I fully acknowledge no brainier once Bouk got top ten draft pick consideration. #11 is hard to quibble with, now he just needs to work hard for a few years to elevate his game. He’s not a rookie of the year candidate but I think he’ll do fine and grow.
He’s still playing freelance street ball. Luckily he’s one of the best I’ve seen at it. Needs to study more film, work on fitting into a system to reach full potential.

Reaction Score
Other than just to see if he can do it, I'm not really sure why Charlotte has Bouk running the point so much.

It's summer league. Letting Bouk run the point is is a good thing to do to find out if he can do it. Give him a some exerience at the point, could be helpful in the future. These games mean less than nothing.

Reaction Score
I’m of the opinion that Bouk needs a tighter handle and a pull-up jumper (I say that about everyone), but no way am I counting him out of rookie of the year contention just yet. He’s been playing with scraps. When he gets on the floor with the big boys, I think he’ll look better. Charlotte had a great draft.

Reaction Score
Definitely 100% should not have stayed an extra year
Definitely 100% will put on more by Halloween this year with a professional routine than a limited year in college.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom