Bouk out indefinitely | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Bouk out indefinitely

Reaction Score
Diving for loose balls is overrated.
Actually there is some wisdom in your statement.. Context/Game Situation.. Is it really that important to gain possession with your #1 player going to the ground for a loose ball in that situation.. Wouldn't DH have given him a "pass" for not doing that??

Easy to be an arm- chair QB.. His value to the team is greater than that possession.. I understand he was trying to do the right thing..

Let's get him back and healthy.. I appreciate his effort on that play..

Reaction Score
Too bad they didn't realize a week ago that surgery was needed and a week of recovery time was wasted.
Could have been the availability of a doc who was an expert in this area.. He's got a pro career in front of him.. Have to get him the best medical advice possible..

Reaction Score
If I’m part of the Horde, I’m pi***d. They were given no indication of any issues, nevermind SURGERY during Monday’s post game. Now I see out of nowhere a National writer has this scoop about Bouknight and surgery and he says Hurley told him?! Where’s the transparency to the local writers who cover this team as their job??
There’s no Horde anymore. There’s like 4 or 5 writers and a bunch of part time bloggers

Reaction Score
Why didnt they send him back once he got the injury? Seems like a big oversight as they could of done the surgery a week earlier.
This was what I was saying earlier. I don't understand why he went back out on the road trip for Butler and Depaul, when he could have stayed home to have the surgery. Something must have happened where he didn't heal like they anticipated, and maybe at that point they decided on the surgery. Or, maybe the surgeon was booked up for a week.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Koby McEwen.
taking notes GIF

Last edited:

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
I wouldn't blame Bouk for a second if he decided to opt out of the rest of the season. I hope he doesn't, but he's already a lock 1st rounder and I would hate to see him get hurt again trying to come back before he's 100%.
If he’s a first rounder he’ll be back to lead us in scoring sometime this year

Reaction Score
akok & polley time. make up for all of those precious games missed

Reaction Score
Actually there is some wisdom in your statement.. Context/Game Situation.. Is it really that important to gain possession with your #1 player going to the ground for a loose ball in that situation.. Wouldn't DH have given him a "pass" for not doing that??

Easy to be an arm- chair QB.. His value to the team is greater than that possession.. I understand he was trying to do the right thing..

Let's get him back and healthy.. I appreciate his effort on that play..
The thing is some guys just aren't wired to to take a play off or not do something that can help them win.

Life long Sox fan, but I always admired how Jeter went 100%, full tilt, all the time. He did it for years. At the same time, one has to wonder if the same style of play sped up up one of my favorites, Dustin Pedroia, breakdown of his body.

Reaction Score
This was what I was saying earlier. I don't understand why he went back out on the road trip for Butler and Depaul, when he could have stayed home to have the surgery. Something must have happened where he didn't heal like they anticipated, and maybe at that point they decided on the surgery. Or, maybe the surgeon was booked up for a week.

Elbow injuries are challenging.

They swell more than any other joint. Likely they saw something on MRI but were not sure if it was clinically significant with all his swelling.

Fast forward a week, swelling has gone done and a clinical exam is more feasible.

I have to remind patients all the time that I do not treat the image (X-ray, mri, ct) but rather the patient.

Reaction Score
Life long Sox fan, but I always admired how Jeter went 100%, full tilt, all the time. He did it for years. At the same time, one has to wonder if the same style of play sped up up one of my favorites, Dustin Pedroia, breakdown of his body.

Yeah, my favorite Jeter play was when he caught that foul ball and then ran twenty feet and dove headfirst into the bleachers.

Reaction Score
Elbow injuries are challenging.

They swell more than any other joint. Likely they saw something on MRI but were not sure if it was clinically significant with all his swelling.

Fast forward a week, swelling has gone done and a clinical exam is more feasible.

I have to remind patients all the time that I do not treat the image (X-ray, mri, ct) but rather the patient.
Thanks for explaining that. Makes a little more sense now.

Reaction Score
if it's 2-4 weeks, is this the same type of thing as getting your knee scoped?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom