Bouk out indefinitely | Page 14 | The Boneyard

Bouk out indefinitely

Reaction Score
Looking further into the surgery done, looks like it was an arthroscopic elbow injury and it seems that the patient typically feels good to resume activities (no pain) shortly after(which lines up with Bouk). And the quote about the rehab, says 2 weeks of PT, and I read that it’s really important to do the 2 weeks in order to strengthen the area around the elbow. I guess this suits the 2-4 week window that was given earlier. I’m thinking we’ll see him sometime between the Seton Hall and Xavier game. Though I’ve seen some instances recovery takes longer, seems as though everything is going well so far, so I would bank on the shorter end of recover <4 weeks

Reaction Score
So he hasn't become the Bionic Man?
I've got some inside info on the procedure he had. Shhhh......

sci-fi GIF by MANGOTEETH
sci-fi run GIF by MANGOTEETH
So he's not becoming the Bionic Man?? Not trusting my inside source anymore. Back to the car wash.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Does one get bone spurts from trauma? I thought they were congenital.

Reaction Score
So he hasn't become the Bionic Man?

So he's not becoming the Bionic Man?? Not trusting my inside source anymore. Back to the car wash.
as a kid, my superpower was not missing a shot @ the basket pre steph of course ?

Reaction Score
Does one get bone spurts from trauma? I thought they were congenital.
I think you're right. Doctors? My guess is they discovered the spurs after all the probing of his elbow and figured might as well clean it up when he would have been out some time anyway.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom