Bouk out indefinitely | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Bouk out indefinitely

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score

No expert here, but this has got to be a good sign that only a few days out of surgery Bouk can bend his elbow this way.

Polleys eye still looking rough

Reaction Score
B94591BB-1C92-4747-B99E-410D5BA3F503.jpeg

i am taking this ig story from bouk to mean "i will be back this year"

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
100%. I’m betting he feels good to go but the docs are telling him to take it easy for a week or so. That a million dollar arm.
So he may be back sooner than we thought !

Reaction Score
Bouk will be back this year. Just heard it from the man himself. One of my roomates coincidentally met him last year and they’re “friends”, which is a loose term. He was just on FaceTime with him in my living room yesterday and he told him that he’ll be back “before March madness”. Which I took to mean that he’ll be back this year without giving too much information.

Reaction Score
Bouk has been my absolute favorite husky since Ray Allen and I would love nothing more than to have him back, but, would that potentially cause issues with an incoming recruit like Jordan Hawkins or with Andre Jax? I’m sure during recruiting DH told those guys that Bouk would be gone.
At the end of the day though, obviously you take Bouk coming back over everything else, even if it causes a transfer out potentially.
Favorite since Ray? Interesting since there were many greats after Ray.

Reaction Score
Without a doubt. Just something about his game, smooth like Ray, effortless. Pleasure to watch. Looking forward to following his NBA career as well.
Yeah I think I’d agree. As a person, I like Kemba more. And as a player it’s definitely close for me between those two. But I’d lean towards Bouk as my favorite on court husky to watch since Ray.

hope to see him in that uniform quite a bit more this year!

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
He ll be back soon. Not sweating it. Couple weeks
What I’m hoping is that it all comes together right before crunch time. We get Bouk, AJax, a fully healthy and up to speed Akok for the last 5 games into tournament play.

Reaction Score
My guess is he’s back for the 2/13 game against Xavier, based on this timeline. This would mean he’d miss 6 more games (assuming no further postponements/cancellations). 4-2 during this stretch should be the goal.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom