Bouk nailed to the bench in opener

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
happened to this thread?
season crying GIF

Reaction Score
I have a new take on this situation. I keep seeing other lottery picks in the g-league, such as Keon Johnson, Moody and Kuminga, to name a few, so it doesn’t make sense that Bouk would just be taking up a bench seat while being out of the rotation and NOT be getting some practice in the g-league. So, here’s my take, Borrego is not only making him earn a spot, but Borrego knows he’s one of the better players on the team, is seeing this in practice, and is just getting inside Bouks head to see if he’ll shift into that 5th gear of playing hard, especially on D. I don’t think it will be much longer before he finally puts him on the floor within the rotation.

Or Charlotte just doesn’t know why they’re doing and he’ll eventually get some burn in the g-league!

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I have a new take on this situation. I keep seeing other lottery picks in the g-league, such as Keon Johnson, Moody and Kuminga, to name a few, so it doesn’t make sense that Bouk would just be taking up a bench seat while being out of the rotation and NOT be getting some practice in the g-league. So, here’s my take, Borrego is not only making him earn a spot, but Borrego knows he’s one of the better players on the team, is seeing this in practice, and is just getting inside Bouks head to see if he’ll shift into that 5th gear of playing hard, especially on D. I don’t think it will be much longer before he finally puts him on the floor within the rotation.

Or Charlotte just doesn’t know why they’re doing and he’ll eventually get some burn in the g-league!
If he was one of the better players on the team, he’d be playing.

As long as Oubre keeps killing it off the bench, Bouk will keep sitting. There’s no reason to throw him out there right now.

Reaction Score
Bouknight and Kai Jones were just sent to Greensboro Swarm G-League. At least he will finally get some reps and be able to play. Also, Donyell Marshall is an assistant coach of the Swarm so that’s a cool connection.

Honestly, as much as I didn’t want to see this I think it beats sitting on the bench full time. I’m sure him and Kai will both be going back and forth between the two.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Bouknight and Kai Jones were just sent to Greensboro Swarm G-League. At least he will finally get some reps and be able to play. Also, Donyell Marshall is an assistant coach of the Swarm so that’s a cool connection.

Honestly, as much as I didn’t want to see this I think it beats sitting on the bench full time. I’m sure him and Kai will both be going back and forth between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom