Bouk is special.... | The Boneyard

Bouk is special....

Reaction Score
More than his game here. Teammate, friend and a Husky who cares a lot. Check this out:

Bouk to Akok.png

C

Chief00

More than his game here. Teammate, friend and a Husky who cares a lot. Check this out:

View attachment 51003
Chief agrees 100% and that’s why I had his back when he made an immature mistake during his first month of college when the usual crowd tried to throw him overboard and convince us they never screwed up themselves at 18. Knowing the whole person a little, Chief had faith he would learn from that experience. To me, it didn’t represent the kid I had observed up close and didn’t define the person he is. There is also no player that tries to do more to encourage recruits to come to UConn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Bouk you better get the 50-50 balls for the rest of this year.
Love your game but as a coach your ass would have been sitting next to me if you didn't get a couple of those balls you looked at the other nite.I expect more.
I die with this team. YOU COULD HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE.

Reaction Score
Bouk you better get the 50-50 balls for the rest of this year.
Love your game but as a coach your ass would have been sitting next to me if you didn't get a couple of those balls you looked at the other nite.I expect more.
I die with this team. YOU COULD HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE.
I'm actually wondering if this is why Hurley sat him 30 seconds into the 2nd half. I havent gone back to check the tape but does anyone know what he did to get hooked so quickly in 2nd half??

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Not only a great note, but if he wrote that by his lonesome, his writing is very good. That is becoming a lost ability.

Reaction Score
It was that 50-50 ball that he looked at. I'll be in 117 Sun.watching.
Rooting for James to be the mañ.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom