Bouk and Tyrese | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Bouk and Tyrese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I honestly can’t speak on any facts or rumors when I say this, it’s more of a gut feeling/observation, but he just doesn’t seem like he works hard. And that sentiment is kind of confirmed when you see him struggling the way he is. He needs a serious ass awakening, and I truly hope he is starting to get it after the way this promising season is going. And I’m probably one of his biggest fans, purchased league pass the last two seasons, and watch every game to see him. Just sucks, hope he figures it out.
I don’t know anything about how hard he works in Charlotte but at uconn he was known as hard worker on the court only. When it came to everything else an elite athlete has to do besides on-court work (diet, study, healthy habits, sleep, etc) he fails miserably.

Reaction Score
What does post/handle mean btw?
When the user name helps to explain why someone says something. Sort of like if I made a post saying Shamon Tooles was our best player of all time

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
KO himself was undrafted, played with CT Pride for 2 years and then had a nice little 13 yr NBA career.
When the Pride won the title, he was the best player on the court the couple of games I saw.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
What does post/handle mean btw?
That some type of link can be made between a posters name, ( i.e. his “handle”) and the content of his post. Usually it is ironic.

Reaction Score
If you watch the Hornets, Bouk sit right next to the coaches. A true oxymoron for a guy who is suppose to be at the end of the bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom