OT: - Boston restaurants | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: Boston restaurants

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Far from "the best" restaurant in Boston; but a good and fun spot is Fajitas and Ritas just a block off the Commons on West st. Way better than average Tex Mex and killer margaritas. Casual and cheap for the quality.
To HuskyHawk's note about not venturing out of his region, herein lies the issue for the folks in the burbs and the above average but not spectacular restaurant in Boston. If I'm going to Boston, I don't want to pay to park or take the T just to hit up an above average restaurant. It needs to be because we're going to the MOS, aquarium, sporting event, chinatown, park or a special night out. So I usually miss out on a solid restaurant like this and instead end up at the Fours or pho. Even the days of going to Dim Sum in Chinatown have changed - in the south there's Chau Chow and north of the city, places like Ming's Seafood in Malden. I guess it's a good problem - as the population has spread, there are lots of great options for us throughout the metro area.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Ha ha we go to the Fours probably every other month or so, Quincy location. Decent beer selection and my wife gets steak tips every time. Kids love it there.

Any idea if Kenny is still tending bar there? He was my favorite.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom