Borges: With lots of changes, is the UConn men’s basketball family still intact? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Borges: With lots of changes, is the UConn men’s basketball family still intact?

C

Chief00

Scott Burrell: "I don’t know Danny well enough to call and get tickets. I know Tom real well, but he’s gonna have a million calls from other people. I don’t want to bother Coach Moore, it’s their job to win games.”

But you'd be cool with bothering Hurley, if only you knew him? Doesn't make much sense.

The PR firm guy: “If Coach Calhoun had fired and replaced the coaching staff, I think that’s one thing,” said Gold. “Since the decision was made by an AD that’s relatively new to the university — outside of the family, if you will — it lessens the impact on the health of relationships within the group.”

Well Coach Calhoun isn't the AD so that's a moot point.

Strange, Tom hired Scott as an assistant at Q - is Tom’s phone circuit really going to be that jammed?

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
What I'll focus on from that article are the Moore quotes. Hurley gets it. In a very short time he has put together what seems to be a great staff with two UConn connections and we're immediately the mix for a number of studs in '19. I'm sure DH will get around to embracing our past players but he's working on the present/future right now.

Reaction Score
Well it's a needless pot shot to take at the new staff, generally.

Second, he can buy tickets, get comp'd tickets, all of it.

He comes off as a baby in this article.

Shouldn't be at that point though. Alumni Relations needs to do their job. I'm pretty confident this staff will help repair those bridges.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom