Borges tweet on Castle | The Boneyard

Borges tweet on Castle

Reaction Score
What's the 3rd school Redick is talking about for his hate list? The 2nd one is obviously UNC. Is it Kentucky?

Reaction Score
J.J. Reddick as an analyst is growing on me. I'll admit it.
I half agree. I think he has a great mind, but he also gets too much credit for debating idiots like SAS and KPerk.

Also, his whole virtue signaling after the 2nd Ja gun incident rubbed me the wrong way.

Reaction Score
I half agree. I think he has a great mind, but he also gets too much credit for debating idiots like SAS and KPerk.

Also, his whole virtue signaling after the 2nd Ja gun incident rubbed me the wrong way.
There needs to be someone to keep those idiots in check. SAS is by far the biggest personality on the network and Perkins moronic and race based campaign against Jokic may have influenced/cost him the MVP.

Reaction Score
What's the 3rd school Redick is talking about for his hate list? The 2nd one is obviously UNC. Is it Kentucky?
I was thinking about that. My guess is Kentucky due to the recruiting rivalries. NC State is another in-state rival. When he was in college they lost to LSU, Mich St, Kansas, and us. Mich St and Kansas also make some sense. It's also possible he didn't have another school in mind and was just guessing on his number of hated schools lol.

Reaction Score
J.J. Reddick as an analyst is growing on me. I'll admit it.
Kinda feel like though...as a guy who was in the main booth for draft coverage on ESPN...he should know where Stephon Castle is going to school, no? I know he's an NBA analyst and not a college one but still...

Reaction Score
There needs to be someone to keep those idiots in check. SAS is by far the biggest personality on the network and Perkins moronic and race based campaign against Jokic may have influenced/cost him the MVP.
No I agree, I just don’t know if he deserves quite the plaudits he gets for going to town on them from time to time. SAS doesn’t know much, and Perk is just flat out bad.

Reaction Score
I was thinking about that. My guess is Kentucky due to the recruiting rivalries. NC State is another in-state rival. When he was in college they lost to LSU, Mich St, Kansas, and us. Mich St and Kansas also make some sense. It's also possible he didn't have another school in mind and was just guessing on his number of hated schools lol.
Turns out it's Maryland. Heres part 2 of the clip lol. @elmcityboy is correct on UMD

Reaction Score
i listen to the podcast quite a bit and he HATES maryland. he often talks about how far over the line maryland fans would go when his duke teams used to play there.
This is definitely the answer, late 90s/early 00s was peak Duke/Maryland hatred

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom