Borges: Despite Instagram message, expect Vital back | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Borges: Despite Instagram message, expect Vital back

Reaction Score
Not once did he say he was "testing the waters". That didn't stop posters from drawing their own conclusions and making that claim.

Reaction Score
I'm not sure why you think he's the breadwinner for his family.

Because there have been rumors that this is financially motivated and you didn't quote the part of my post that said "if true".

*Edit*
Hoping he stays in school and I think he will. Heard that the decision is largely financial, that his family isn't all that comfortable and if he could make some money before the end of the year that would help out quite a bit. People are saying he's a smart kid who cares about his degree which I didn't know but great to hear. I hope he and family can find a way to let him finish out his full eligibility in blue.

Last edited:

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Despite Instagram message, expect Christian Vital to be back at UConn next season

"He aspires to play in the NBA,” said Quinn, who won his 1,000th career game this past winter. “I think he just wants to listen to people as to where he is and where he’ll stand. Then, he’ll come back to Connecticut.”

" I know he’s spoken to the coaches to make sure he can come back, I know that as a fact,” said Quinn. “Honestly, the coaches have been great with him. Danny Hurley and Tommy Moore have been great with him. They’ve done everything to make him feel good about himself. Christian said that.”

But I thought Hurley was pushing him out?
:rolleyes:

Can't wait to see the small lineup of Adams, Gilbert, Vital, Wilson, and Carlton.

Under Hurley and staff, with this talent returning, we should compete for the AAC championship and make the tourney.

you mean it's not a done deal that's he's gone?

how can that be? I read it on the internet, where psychoanalyzing kids tweets have been perfected and 1,000% accurate

so he must be gone, just like 4 star recruits won't come to UConn anymore and Hurley has way too many options better than Storrs to ever call it home and our entire 2017/2018 roster is leaving after the season

did I miss anything?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score

how can that be? I read it on the internet, where psychoanalyzing kids tweets have been perfected and 1,000% accurate

so he must be gone, just like 4 star recruits won't come to UConn anymore and Hurley has way too many options better than Storrs to ever call it home and our entire 2017/2018 roster is leaving after the season

did I miss anything?
Psychoanalysis was whether CV was delusional to declare.

Debate over Instagram statement.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Cobb is our sniper from deep next year. He's a corn-fueled Rashad Anderson

What's a corn-fueled Rashad Anderson?

If Vital wants to shoot 42% off of good shots from 3, then he can be our sniper.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
I wonder if coaches are working with him this week now that they can. It’s been quiet on the recruiting trail. I hope he’s hitting the gym hard I would like him to gain some lean muscle mass to help him finish through contact.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score

did I miss anything?
Nope

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom