Borges article in NH register about Adams and Vital | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Borges article in NH register about Adams and Vital

zepfan

I'll make it.
Reaction Score
Maybe Hurley benched Vital because he knew he would be gone, but then started him again to give them a chance to win the AAC tournament?
Agreed. It could be that as well.

Reaction Score
Actually if Borges watches his own video CV uses "we" and "we're" a couple times. Such a pretentious writer who likes to act liked he's sourced when he's a moron

Reaction Score
I love CV. He’s tough as nails... but I can’t fault him for leaving if that’s what he wants to do. One more year here won’t make him an NBA draft pick. If he’d rather make money playing basketball next year, then that’s his prerogative.

Reaction Score
This is the world we live in. I dislike it but its real. Players have aspirations beyond what seems realistic for them. CV always seemed restless. Now we wait...

Reaction Score
This is the world we live in. I dislike it but its real. Players have aspirations beyond what seems realistic for them. CV always seemed restless. Now we wait...
I've been restless for the same 3 years he has.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Being optimistic, but Vital could carve himself a nice 5 min per game NBA bench role if he learns to play better defense and dribbles.

Spot up 3-pt shooters are desired, especially ones who can rebound.

Reaction Score
It's Alterique's team, it was Alterique's team this year.
Agreed, if he stays healthy. AG is so important next year. It is absolutely paramount that he stays on the floor. Even then, there is plenty of room for CV to help lead. If I were Hurley, I'd be showing CV Boatright videos from the second half of 2014. Similar to Boat, if CV turns the switch on and embraces the Robin role, this team can do a hell of a lot better next year and CV himself could reach new heights.

Reaction Score
Like I said last off-season, stay or leave, doesn’t really matter, just like it wouldn’t of matter if Adams left. This is not about Adams or Vital, this is about Hurley & the future & bringing a new culture into the program, & changing poor habits. Creating a winning culture in which Adams & Vital know nothing about. To me on the Boneyard there is a lot of overstating the importance of these two kids. I figured it would stop, but the messages just keep coming in, maybe I am not seeing something that a lot of you are?

Reaction Score
CV has improved his handle. He is on the verge of having a nice off the dribble game. However he needs anothe year and he won’t get the time he needs in the G league or Europe.

Reaction Score
Actually if Borges watches his own video CV uses "we" and "we're" a couple times. Such a pretentious writer who likes to act liked he's sourced when he's a moron

No he didn't. The video is on twitter

Borges asked what do you think about next year, do you definitely plan on being here?

His answer was all about talking about "the group" and the "the program." One time he said "we're going to use this as a learning experience" and quickly changed it to "the team is going to use it as a learning experience."

Obviously there's time to make a decision and hehas to see what options he has, but it certainly didn't sound like he intends to be back

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Like I said last off-season, stay or leave, doesn’t really matter, just like it wouldn’t of matter if Adams left. This is not about Adams or Vital, this is about Hurley & the future & bringing a new culture into the program, & changing poor habits. Creating a winning culture in which Adams & Vital know nothing about. To me on the Boneyard there is a lot of overstating the importance of these two kids. I figured it would stop, but the messages just keep coming in, maybe I am not seeing something that a lot of you are?

Did you see our record without Jalen Adams? Nobody's saying JA this year or CV next year were/are going to lead us to a championship, but the team was definitely better with Jalen on the court this year and would be better with CV next.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom