Boredom Relief | The Boneyard

Boredom Relief

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Stuck at home? Give us a listen. You might become a fan. Father & son podcasts. UConn fans. Here’s a few of our most popular episodes. Sliders & Curveballs is on several platforms. Enjoy.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
CBBSN is also replaying the UConn Wichita state game at 10am

Sid Wilson's finest moments.

On the original watching I gave all the credit in the last minute of regulation to our D, but on 2nd viewing, boy did Marshall do a crappy coaching job in that 60 seconds.

Reaction Score
Ball & Chain Podcast.

Rebecca Lobo is a Hall of Fame athlete. Steve Rushin wrote about Hall of Fame athletes for years. But unlike most podcast duos, the bond that holds this show together is marriage. Join the couple weekly as they discuss current events and provide a slice of life from the finished half of their basement. Who is the ball? And who is the chain? Find out right here, on Happiness Lane!

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
This is a real adjustment for Chief and the #24/7Grind.

What’s gonna happen to things like Peach Jam, and summer leagues in general? Such a bummer...those summer showcases are huge for high school players. Anyone here who coaches top HS ball, I’m curious how kids are reacting to an entirely new recruiting atmosphere?

C

Chief00

What’s gonna happen to things like Peach Jam, and summer leagues in general? Such a bummer...those summer showcases are huge for high school players. Anyone here who coaches top HS ball, I’m curious how kids are reacting to an entirely new recruiting atmosphere?
Great questions and Chief has no idea for this year. I assume by next summer, there’s some new normal.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
CBBSN is also replaying the UConn Wichita state game at 10am
You can watch any game whenever you want - men’s hoops, football, women’s hoops. My husband and I plan to see the UConn vs Kentucky 2014 championship game next. It’s his favorite but the 1999 game vs Duke is mine. Watch ‘em all!

GemParty

Reaction Score
You can watch any game whenever you want - men’s hoops, football, women’s hoops. My husband and I plan to see the UConn vs Kentucky 2014 championship game next. It’s his favorite but the 1999 game vs Duke is mine. Watch ‘em all!

Hi Nan, stay safe. Hope you’re well.

GemParty

Reaction Score
Stuck at home? Give us a listen. You might become a fan. Father & son podcasts. UConn fans. Here’s a few of our most popular episodes. Sliders & Curveballs is on several platforms. Enjoy.

We got a new listener. Thanks Caron.
B69203D8-02A5-4BDB-B65C-5D1845A434BB.png

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Still having some fun in WestSide Baltimore:

I'm not privy to exactly who bunky is or why I see his name pop up on here occasionally. Based on that video I'd guess he's a Bar Mitzah level rapper/skinny jean tester and you're one of his 20K followers?

Reaction Score
I'm not privy to exactly who bunky is or why I see his name pop up on here occasionally. Based on that video I'd guess he's a Bar Mitzah level rapper/skinny jean tester and you're one of his 20K followers?
Bar Mitzah level rapper LMAOOO

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom