Booze | The Boneyard

Booze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
the conference tournaments do.. but believe the actual NCAA tournament doesn't...someone correct me if i'm very wrong

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
the conference tournaments do.. but believe the actual NCAA tournament doesn't...someone correct me if i'm very wrong
I believe you are correct about the NCAA tournament not serving.

Reaction Score
$9 for a bottle of Bud Light, not sure if "selling" is the correct term...more like "ransoming".

Reaction Score
True story, during the 2011 Big East Tournament, there was a West Virginia fan about two rows over from me that legitimately drank 15 beers per day at the Garden during the entire tournament. I'm not sure what he spent in totality on beer at MSG alone, but that was absolutely insane.

Reaction Score
True story, during the 2011 Big East Tournament, there was a West Virginia fan about two rows over from me that legitimately drank 15 beers per day at the Garden during the entire tournament. I'm not sure what he spent in totality on beer at MSG alone, but that was absolutely insane.

What a pu**y! only 15...?

How old was he? ;)

Reaction Score

That's insane. I don't know anyone here on the Yard who'd do something like that.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Tomorrow's game plan is to get in 9 holes after work (thank you daylight savings). Grab some grub and suck down some beer for the night.
Wholeheartedly agree that this team's performances lends itself to something on the rocks, but I have to make sure I'm up and able to work Friday morning.
But the Friday, Saturday and Sunday games? It's me, the hotel room, ice and something brown.

Reaction Score
Chin Diesel said:
Tomorrow's game plan is to get in 9 holes after work (thank you daylight savings). Grab some grub and suck down some beer for the night. Wholeheartedly agree that this team's performances lends itself to something on the rocks, but I have to make sure I'm up and able to work Friday morning. But the Friday, Saturday and Sunday games? It's me, the hotel room, ice and something brown.

That last sentence is kind of disturbing. So many possibilities.

Reaction Score
That's insane. I don't know anyone here on the Yard who'd do something like that.
So, a bit awkward, but 15 beers over the course of a days worth of games is excessive?

Depends on how old you are right. Back in the day that was nothing, now I admittedly may have to start drinking Ketel and Soda after 12 beers now at 55. LOL

Reaction Score
Tomorrow's game plan is to get in 9 holes after work (thank you daylight savings). Grab some grub and suck down some beer for the night.
Wholeheartedly agree that this team's performances lends itself to something on the rocks, but I have to make sure I'm up and able to work Friday morning.
But the Friday, Saturday and Sunday games? It's me, the hotel room, ice and something brown.

Something brown?

I could have posted a lot worst :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member