Boneyard Tailgate - McAuliffe | The Boneyard

Boneyard Tailgate - McAuliffe

Reaction Score
Initial reach out

We have good interest ... and will be looking for donations and volunteers. IM me soon.

Focused on
Sept 9 - USF
Oct 6 - Memphis
Oct 21 - Tulsa
Oct 28 - Missouri

USF in early Sept seems to be drawling great interest; and Missouri as a big game seems to have a good solid equal interest ... to be the first leaders. I will post a POLL soon and get more thoughts. IM me with insight or ideas around the dates.

I think it needs to be (1) bigger than the A Lot provides (thinking Aircraft club) and (2) theme bigger than just Mr. McAuliffe - going towards a overall celebration of a SHARED UCONN fan - Boneyard experience. Watching your Passion from the Opening of Gampel through Championships AND then the Rentschler ...

What say you .... Any ideas?

Dates?

----------------------------
Committee

Pudge
Waquoit
HuskzMedic
HuskyNan
Deepster
champs99and04
mauconn
Jimmy Serrano
whaler11

And 2 former UConn football players

soon ... we will have an outline circling around the following:

Tasks
1. Site / Programming
2. Food/ Beverage
3. Donations to Charity / Budget
4. Outreach

Reaction Score
Initial reach out

We have good interest ... and will be looking for donations and volunteers. IM me soon.

Focused on
Sept 9 - USF
Oct 6 - Memphis
Oct 21 - Tulsa
Oct 28 - Missouri

USF in early Sept seems to be drawling great interest; and Missouri as a big game seems to have a good solid equal interest ... to be the first leaders. I will post a POLL soon and get more thoughts. IM me with insight or ideas around the dates.

I think it needs to be (1) bigger than the A Lot provides (thinking Aircraft club) and (2) theme bigger than just Mr. McAuliffe - going towards a overall celebration of a SHARED UConn fan - Boneyard experience. Watching your Passion from the Opening of Gampel through Championships AND then the Rentschler ...

Dates?

Committee

Pudge
Waquoit
HuskzMedic
HuskyNan
Deepster
champs99and04
mauconn
Jimmy Serrano
whaler11

Tasks
1. Site / Programming
2. Food/ Beverage
4. Outreach

I was walking down the stairs at work thinking we need a BONEYARD TAILGATE HA! I mentioned it in another post awhile back as a pregame for basketball, but I'm definitely down. Make it 3 former players. Does it count if I played when there were leather helmets and no face guards? Walt Nadzak era! Late 70's. I was actually on the 2 deep at receiver going into the season, tore cartilage in my knee and got divorced so I was on the team but never saw time. #thatcountsno? Bwahahaha! I still have the same dark cloud today. Make sure you get me a table by myself 40 yards away from everyone else. Wait until game day, you'll see the small rain cloud. Just set it up there. Whatever you need I'm in. If you want me to reach out to some old rock heads, coaches maybe, or whatever. We should meet a few times to come up with an outline and delegate some jobs. I'm real good at that. That's a great idea, I can't believe it was the first thread after I was thinking about what a good time we'd have. Now I have to be nice to everyone. I think I made nice recently. I'll say this, it's events like what you're proposing that make life great! One manhug coming or fist bump if well you know ha! Let's do it, let me know whatever you want me to do. cthusky56@aol.com. Good job!

TCaff. #56. UC-WR

Reaction Score
Initial reach out

Focused on
Sept 9 - USF
Oct 6 - Memphis
Oct 21 - Tulsa
Oct 28 - Missouri

I think it needs to be (1) bigger than the A Lot provides (thinking Aircraft club) and (2) theme bigger than just Mr. McAuliffe - going towards a overall celebration of a SHARED UConn fan - Boneyard experience. Watching your Passion from the Opening of Gampel through Championships AND then the Rentschler ...

Dates?

Committee

Pudge
Waquoit
HuskzMedic
HuskyNan
Deepster
champs99and04
mauconn
Jimmy Serrano
whaler11

Tasks
1. Site / Programming
2. Food/ Beverage
4. Outreach

T-shirt sales a must!

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I was walking down the stairs at work thinking we need a BONEYARD TAILGATE HA! I mentioned it in another post awhile back as a pregame for basketball, but I'm definitely down. Make it 3 former players. Does it count if I played when there were leather helmets and no face guards? Walt Nadzak era! Late 70's. I was actually on the 2 deep at receiver going into the season, tore cartilage in my knee and got divorced so I was on the team but never saw time. #thatcountsno? Bwahahaha! I still have the same dark cloud today. Make sure you get me a table by myself 40 yards away from everyone else. Wait until game day, you'll see the small rain cloud. Just set it up there. Whatever you need I'm in. If you want me to reach out to some old rock heads, coaches maybe, or whatever. We should meet a few times to come up with an outline and delegate some jobs. I'm real good at that. That's a great idea, I can't believe it was the first thread after I was thinking about what a good time we'd have. Now I have to be nice to everyone. I think I made nice recently. I'll say this, it's events like what you're proposing that make life great! One manhug coming or fist bump if well you know ha! Let's do it, let me know whatever you want me to do. cthusky56@aol.com. Good job!

TCaff. #56. UC-WR
"Sweet Feet" McGillicutty...is that you?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

TCaff. #56. UC-WR

This is hilarious. If anything, go to meet this guy.

Reaction Score
This is hilarious. If anything, go to meet this guy.
Meeting me will be easy my brother! There is a nominal fee for that, but you just look like $$$$$ with Trump hair & all. So I'm disappointed that the committee outnumbers the commenters. if I take my name out of the tailgate party just watch! There could be upwards of a thousand responses! I can take a hint, I have big shoulders and I am not easily offended. For all of you reading up to this point that are giddy with excitement that I could possibly be pulling out.....IM NOT!!! If you try to hide it, I'll find it! So aside from the massive 4 guy tailgate and the 9 guy committee#more food & drink for me and my brotato chip intlzncster
Where's my recruits? Where's the news? Is it over?? This deserves a big "COME IN MAN!!" Aight I'll pregame with you Intl! We will exchange code so that the rest of the State of CT can't crash our mufuggin tailgate! Football team vs. Clemson down the line. I'm excited, don't know about you all but that will be the SHIZ. Now that tailgate should net me about 6 Bubbas that want to hang. Might want to add a third slot to the scoreboard points area. Don't hate on me for that statement, I'm just being realistic. I'll give you my prediction today. Clemson 106 UCONN 99. # barnburningdefensivesmashmouthstruggle! GO HUSKIES!!

Reaction Score
Meeting me will be easy my brother! There is a nominal fee for that, but you just look like $$$$$ with Trump hair & all. So I'm disappointed that the committee outnumbers the commenters. if I take my name out of the tailgate party just watch! There could be upwards of a thousand responses! I can take a hint, I have big shoulders and I am not easily offended. For all of you reading up to this point that are giddy with excitement that I could possibly be pulling out.....IM NOT!!! If you try to hide it, I'll find it! So aside from the massive 4 guy tailgate and the 9 guy committee#more food & drink for me and my brotato chip intlzncster
Where's my recruits? Where's the news? Is it over?? This deserves a big "COME IN MAN!!" Aight I'll pregame with you Intl! We will exchange code so that the rest of the State of CT can't crash our mufuggin tailgate! Football team vs. Clemson down the line. I'm excited, don't know about you all but that will be the SHIZ. Now that tailgate should net me about 6 Bubbas that want to hang. Might want to add a third slot to the scoreboard points area. Don't hate on me for that statement, I'm just being realistic. I'll give you my prediction today. Clemson 106 UConn 99. # barnburningdefensivesmashmouthstruggle! GO HUSKIES!!

Oh there will be plenty to meet and greet I promise. Should be quite a bash and for the memory of someone you would have loved to have met, true gentleman of the Yard.

Reaction Score
So wait, in the late 70s there were leather helmets and no face masks? 1870s?
Wow, you replied to my post with that? Lord help us all if you're a graduate of UCONN. There are special classes that you are able to take to get your IQ over double digits. GO HUSKIES!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom