Boneyard preseason poll: Voting now open | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Boneyard preseason poll: Voting now open

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
UPDATE: We have enough voters, and the voting is now open. A couple of ballots have already been submitted, in fact.

Here are the rules:
  • Ballots are due to me (via private message) by Wed., Oct. 30, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern time.
  • Full ballots (of 25 teams) are encouraged.
  • If you're not comfortable ranking 25 teams, short ballots (of at least 10 teams) are acceptable.

Reaction Score
I'll give it a go since I'm on here so often. You guys probably will do just as good of a job as the USA Today poll.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
UPDATE: We have enough voters, and the voting is now open. A couple of ballots have already been submitted, in fact.

Here are the rules:
  • Ballots are due to me (via private message) by Wed., Oct. 30, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern time.
  • Full ballots (of 25 teams) are encouraged.
  • If you're not comfortable ranking 25 teams, short ballots (of at least 10 teams) are acceptable.
Plebe, I would love to participate, but for some reason I'm blocked from doing any private messaging.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Response has been strong so far: 6 ballots are already in, and 7 more are expected.

More ballots are welcome.

Tired of certain teams getting undeserved love from the pollsters? Or of other teams not getting enough recognition?

No se queden con las ganas. You have one more week, until Oct. 30 at 9a ET, to get your vote in.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Ballots are continuing to roll in. We now have 9 submitted with at least 5 more on the way.

The deadline for submitting a ballot is about 4.5 days away. Make your list, check it twice, and PM it to me. No need for photo ID.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Ballots are continuing to roll in. We now have 9 submitted with at least 5 more on the way.

The deadline for submitting a ballot is about 4.5 days away. Make your list, check it twice, and PM it to me. No need for photo ID.

Not sure if I'm included in that 5... but I definitely need a clear head and a full stomach before I sit down and think about a top 25. Guess I'll head to the gym followed by a trip to a pizza joint.... then I'll be ready :cool:

Reaction Score
Is this my opportunity to start sending you shots in the hopes that you end up voting South Dakota State as the number one team in your inebriated state to the chagrin of fans everywhere?

Plebe

Reaction Score
48 hours left for before ballots are due.

Reaction Score
I would be willing to vote. But I am a UCONN fan
Trying to send you a private message but I can not figure out how. This is embarrassing, but I am done being silly and trying to figure it out on my own with no luck

Plebe

Reaction Score
Trying to send you a private message but I can not figure out how. This is embarrassing, but I am done being silly and trying to figure it out on my own with no luck
You can hover your cursor over my username (to the left of this message) and then click on "Start conversation"

Plebe

Reaction Score
You may need to adjust your privacy settings. See if this works:

1. Click on your username in the top menu bar, and then select "Privacy".
2. Scroll down to the section that says "Allow users to...", and where it says "Start conversations with you", see what is selected here. If it says "Nobody", that may be the problem. Try selecting "Members only" (or, if you want a stricter privacy setting, select "People you follow" and then be sure to follow me).
3. Click "Save".
4. Then see if you can send me a PM by hovering your cursor over my username and clicking "Start conversation".

This is what that section of the privacy settings looks like:

1572285223154.png

I'm not 100% sure this is the reason you can't PM me, but it's worth trying.

(Credit to @Sifaka for alerting me.)

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Plebe, I would love to participate, but for some reason I'm blocked from doing any private messaging.

Tell you what.... just gimme the thumbsup and I can submit your vote. Proxy voting is allowed right? :D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom