Boneyard preseason poll: Voting now open | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Boneyard preseason poll: Voting now open

Reaction Score
I guess if you forget to include Duke after week two, you’ll get a second yellow and have your voting rights revoked. Mind you, this would be even after Duke loses to High Point after Leanna Odom sinks a full court buzzer beater on the wrong bucket.

Reaction Score
You can hover your cursor over my username (to the left of this message) and then click on "Start conversation"
When I try to start conversation, it says I don’t have permission. But it’s ok, wasn’t meant to be. Thanks

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
When I try to start conversation, it says I don’t have permission. But it’s ok, wasn’t meant to be. Thanks
Did you try changing your privacy settings, as I described above?

Reaction Score
Did you try changing your privacy settings, as I described above?
Yes, did. I think there is an error with my profile or something. Very strange actually.

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score

image.jpeg

Patience, grasshopper. Perhaps some kind Moderator will tell us the elapsed time/# of messages needed to escape from newbielandia.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Final call time. Ballots are due in 15 hours.

Voter turnout has been good. We're up to 21 ballots submitted. :)

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Final call time. Ballots are due in 15 hours.

Voter turnout has been good. We're up to 21 ballots submitted. :)

If I have a friend who wants to vote in this poll..... but doesn't have a boneyard account... is it ok if i submit his vote through my account?

Plebe

Reaction Score
If I have a friend who wants to vote in this poll..... but doesn't have a boneyard account... is it ok if i submit his vote through my account?
LOL, I am being pretty liberal with the rules of this poll but I'm afraid I need to draw the line there. It's not really a "Boneyard poll" if we allow proxy ballots from non-users.

Would it be too hard for him or her to create a Boneyard account?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
LOL, I am being pretty liberal with the rules of this poll but I'm afraid I need to draw the line there. It's not really a "Boneyard poll" if we allow proxy ballots from non-users.

Would it be too hard for him or her to create a Boneyard account?

:oops:

Reaction Score
If this Boneyard Poll works out...some coaches may be out of a job. ;) ...meaning, ESPN could pick us up along with the AP Poll.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom