Boneyard Memes | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Boneyard Memes

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
hc-rod-sellers-christian-laettner-video-20150303
Sellers looks so threatening in this picture, but he still actually was diving over Chrissy to the ball here. A moment later he gets in a little extra curricular shot (or three), but it has nothing to do with picture.

Take a look at the video, the picture was taken at 27 seconds in.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Sellers looks so threatening in this picture, but he still actually was diving over Chrissy to the ball here. A moment later he gets in a little extra curricular shot (or three), but it has nothing to do with picture.

Take a look at the video, the picture was taken at 27 seconds in.

Sure it does. As evidenced in the video that is the initial forearm/elbow shot to the head.

Reaction Score
You saved this picture? Why do I have a feeling the rest of your photo folder is password protected.

BTW: I believe it's on the scorecard of the gold tournament AAAB, Ironmike, anon, and I won.

No further comment.
You know, I haven't saved anything into a folder in years. When I saw this thread, I opened up the photo. I saw this and was a little ashamed to have saved it.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
So and so looks like the best player on the floor in practice. Or whatever it is.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Ha OMG. Do you remember the signature that was used in conjunction with that image? I dont even think we can get it through the filter on this iteration of the yard.

No, I don't remember the signature. I've saved some of these treasures from past times when The Boneyard was striving to find the proper mojo offerings.

Reaction Score
Was it 1999 when we only had the one loss?

Yeah - that's what was so impressive about it. They did what nobody else could. And on our Senior Day no less.

No excuses. Sometimes you just have to tip your cap to the other guys. Props to the Canes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom