Boneyard Meeting outside Section 104 Tonite | The Boneyard

Boneyard Meeting outside Section 104 Tonite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Lurkers Boneyarders we are expecting over 100 of you tonite. It would be great to put a face with the screen name. See you there at the Half.

Reaction Score
Lurkers Boneyarders we are expecting over 100 of you tonite. It would be great to put a face with the screen name. See you there at the Half.
ok. I have a gray moustache and ablonde ponytail.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
I am still in stir but Mrs. Kibitzer and cheesedanish will attend with CT Yankee and his lovely wife. The basketball gods are smiling and even the hospital TV shows SNY so I will be watching all of you wave. Your messages of encouragement made me all the more determined to see everyone at the Maggie Dixon Classic on Jan. 4th. Thanks again. I cherish my Boneyard friendships.

GO HUSKIES!

Reaction Score
I am still in stir but Mrs. Kibitzer and cheesedanish will attend with CT Yankee and his lovely wife. The basketball gods are smiling and even the hospital TV shows SNY so I will be watching all of you wave. Your messages of encouragement made me all the more determined to see everyone at the Maggie Dixon Classic on Jan. 4th. Thanks again. I cherish my Boneyard friendships.

GO HUSKIES!
Hurry up and get out of there. We need you back here.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score

GO HUSKIES!

Ahem.

Great to hear from you, Kib!!

Enjoy the broadcast and then get thee to the Maggie Dixon in January! Continued well-wishes from Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom