Boneyard Meeting @ Halftime by | The Boneyard

Boneyard Meeting @ Halftime by

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Trumbull St exit outside Section 219 at todays Game. All Boneyarders, Lurkers and Friends this was a tradition back in the day. We would all meet at half time to discuss the game and get updates on Recruits. Hope to see you all there. I will be wearing a white 1995 UConn cap.

Reaction Score
Trumbull St exit outside Section 219 at todays Game. All Boneyarders, Lurkers and Friends this was a tradition back in the day. We would all meet at half time to discuss the game and get updates on Recruits. Hope to see you all there. I will be wearing a white 1995 UConn cap.
Depending on in-house traffic flow and whether I'll be hooking up at halftime with friends also attending the game, I'll try to get there for a quick meeting. I'll be wearing a white golf shirt (possibly under a dark sweater vest.

Hope to see you then, and others. I recall last time we met, we talked golf.;)

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
I will try to get there. The only white I could find is a New York Giants tee. Still though, its white, but according to Dawn, she expects a sea of blue. LOL. That would have been a lot easier.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
What I wouldn’t give to be there today! Yell extra loud for me!!!
Me and you both doggie. I'd ALMOST (not quite) be willing to give a testicle :eek: to be there today and meet and confer with some of my Boneyard contemporaries, and put some faces with some names. I'd love to watch a UConn game surrounded by my fellow UConn fan crazies. :) I've never been to Connecticut, let alone Gampel, but a visit there is high on my bucket list. I hope to check it off in the next two years.

Reaction Score
UConn shot 13% points better than SC and still lost. Rarely see that happen.
1). Unfort., not many of the UConn shots attempted or made were 3s. A big factor.
2). SC made it up on volume - both through dominating the boards & turnover battles.

Reaction Score
UConn shot 13% points better than SC and still lost. Rarely see that happen.
1). Unfort., not many of the UConn shots attempted or made were 3s. A big factor.
2). SC made it up on volume - both through dominating the boards & turnover battles.
Is this what you discussed at half time:cool:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Depending on in-house traffic flow and whether I'll be hooking up at halftime with friends also attending the game, I'll try to get there for a quick meeting. I'll be wearing a white golf shirt (possibly under a dark sweater vest.

Hope to see you then, and others. I recall last time we met, we talked golf.;)

Nice to meet you, Deacon!

Reaction Score
Is this what you discussed at half time:cool:
My first comment to Tony, on my second meeting with him, and to MilfordHusky, first time meeting that fine gentleman, was that Tony was wearing a 2004 hat, and not a 1995 hat as forecast, so I had walked right past them at first.:confused:

Anyway, it was really good to see you both, Tony and Milford, and I know other BYers were there in spirit. I do hope you get there one day, Bone Dog. And Carnac, if indeed you would make the trip, please let us know in advance. I'd love to meet both of you.

I've seen countless games, but it really is exciting each time. Today sort of had the feel of a tournament game, with the great crowd, yet we all knew the Huskies will very likely have another shot at the Gamecocks soon enough.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
My first comment to Tony, on my second meeting with him, and to MilfordHusky, first time meeting that fine gentleman, was that Tony was wearing a 2004 hat, and not a 1995 hat as forecast, so I had walked right past them at first.:confused:

Anyway, it was really good to see you both, Tony and Milford, and I know other BYers were there in spirit. I do hope you get there one day, Bone Dog. And Carnac, if indeed you would make the trip, please let us know in advance. I'd love to meet both of you.

I've seen countless games, but it really is exciting each time. Today sort of had the feel of a tournament game, with the great crowd, yet we all knew the Huskies will very likely have another shot at the Gamecocks soon enough.
Will do!!! :cool:

Reaction Score
Let me know if and when anyone is going to Greenville. I live in SC and look forward to UConn' progression throughout the NCAA's. Great city and should be a fun tournament.

Reaction Score
Let me know if and when anyone is going to Greenville. I live in SC and look forward to UConn' progression throughout the NCAA's. Great city and should be a fun tournament.
Thanks, HopJim. Unfortunately, the only times I've headed south in recent decades has been for golf, and those days most likely are behind me now. Hope you get some takers.

Reaction Score
Bah, I didn't see this post Sunday morning. I was in the neighborhood in section 215. I would have stopped by to meet you guys. Oh well, maybe next time.

No one mentioned the inside out "Basketball Capital of the World" giant sign during the pregame. I was amazed no one made an attempt to turn the thing right side up. A little bit embarrassing.

Reaction Score
I hope to see and say "Hi" to some of the most insightful posters on the BY at halftime on the concourse by section 219 of the St. John's game. The last XL game (sniff).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom