Boneyard Has Lost Its Edge | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Boneyard Has Lost Its Edge

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
@RockyMTblue2 I agree with you not only has the BY lost its edge but apparently so has CD. For 30 some years now the UCONN team has always lined up in height order and it was CD's job to make sure that happened. Yet here they are in Italy-all out of order. Unless... they are really not??
DHhg_BGXsAAbb_m.jpg
Is CD that pigeon toed?!

LasVegasYank

Never pay retail for anything.
Reaction Score
I bet they all can't wait to get back home and have some good old fashioned college food....:rolleyes:

Yeah, at Geno's.:D

BTW, Crystal Dangerfield and Bent are short, Z is tall and the rest are medium. :rolleyes:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
View attachment 24255

This trip is strewn with photos like this and not one, no not one height debate! Shocking. Really shocking.

Huskies Spend Saturday Sightseeing
I didn't want to mention it but you're right. This is perhaps the most controversial photo the BY or WCBB has ever seen. Azura is close to a story and a half tall. How does WCBB stand a chance. There needs to be an investigation.

Pheese in a walking boot though.

Reaction Score

I didn't want to mention it but you're right. This is perhaps the most controversial photo the BY or WCBB has ever seen. Azura is close to a story and a half tall. How does WCBB stand a chance. There needs to be an investigation.

Pheese in a walking boot though.
I asked a Russian and she confirmed your belief. A full story and one half tall--
And she hasn't written her Uconn story year or even half.
Get well Precious--the Uconn world revolves around you.

Reaction Score
Awesome pic of all the ladies, but can't take my eyes off Pheesa....what a serenly lovely young woman.

Someone has a crush.. Just wait till Baby Bruney comes on board haha

Reaction Score
Sonny, no need to ID the freshmen. Just pick out the vets and, as Sherlock Holmes said, whoever's left must be the frosh.
I'm going to forgive you for that.Head bang

Reaction Score
Of all the players, the one who looks different in size than advertised is Megan Walker listed at 6' 1".

UCONNHUSKIES.COM Official Women's Basketball Roster :: University Of Connecticut Official Athletic Site University Of Connecticut Official Athletic Site - Women's Basketball

She is standing next to Gabby Williams 5'11" but she looks shorter and we cant say Gabby is wearing any heels since she is in gym clothes. Am I nuts? :confused:

Maybe, but I wouldn't put it passed Gabby! Remember, they are there to have FUN.

Reaction Score
You sure about that? The fifth looks like Kia Nurse to me, while the 6th from the left looks like a newbie. The 9th looks like Gabby, while the 10th is a new face, at least to me. And isn't the 12th one (the bespectacled one) a rookie as well?

Some are debating height, others are still trying to figure out who is who, and me-- I'm on my 2nd bottle trying to plot these ladies in a real game: who play, who sit, when and why. Perhaps we should have a tall and short teams. I think there is a 'natural' cut-off point! Won't give it away, however.

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
Of all the players, the one who looks different in size than advertised is Megan Walker listed at 6' 1".

UCONNHUSKIES.COM Official Women's Basketball Roster :: University Of Connecticut Official Athletic Site University Of Connecticut Official Athletic Site - Women's Basketball

She is standing next to Gabby Williams 5'11" but she looks shorter and we cant say Gabby is wearing any heels since she is in gym clothes. Am I nuts? :confused:

Yes! Surely you've seen some television shows where a woman has been attired in gym clothes and heels at the same time!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom