Boneyard Halftime Meeting Photo | The Boneyard

Boneyard Halftime Meeting Photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Can we get some names with these faces? I'm thinking, but without certainty: 2nd from left front row CFerraro.....middle of that row or far right on that row, UConn Chappett (sp). Back row: far left Meyers.....then Danny....then Doggie with cap....then RFord.....then Tony.....in cap Danny's son....skipping to far right, Winlots. Did not meet all and hope for corrections. Stay well all.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Phil first on left... Myers look different from the time I met him (if thats him behind Phil).. I know DannyK (and Jr. when he was a HS kid) and Tony

who is the gal & guy in front of Tony... I see them everytime I hang around a gathering but never put names to the faces!

is that Winlots behind Chappette... never met neither of them. who is that to the right of Winlots.

Who is behind Doggy?

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Sorry I couldn't stop by and say hello. I had both my kids with me yesterday with my ex-wife, so it wasn't manageable to socialize at halftime.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Ok from left to right. Front row striped shirt Philster Cferraro(UConn Sweatshirt) Kathy(dave and Kathy dave taking picture) Eli(HuskyBills Brother) God Bless Husky Bill UConn Chapette. Back row L to R Behind Philster - Meyers DannyUconn(blue and white wig with basketballs as if you didn't know) DoggyDaddy RFord40 Tonyc Stu in the back Dave(DannyUConns Son leading the cheer U C O N N ) Dave in Naples came up misses the cold weather and Winlots. I hope I got that right. It was great to put faces to the screen names. Great to meet everybody.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Phil first on left... Myers look different from the time I met him (if thats him behind Phil)..
Yea, that's me beside Phil. I'm getting older and losing more hair. It's been 5 years or so hasn't it?

Very nice to meet a couple people I hadn't met before, (David, RFord and winlots) and to see doggy, Tony and Phil again. Don't think I got the chance to talk to anyone else. Halftimes are always so short.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Oh that's husky Bill's brother... I know I see him often but never knew the connection. Stu is Fatebender correct?

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
I stopped by briefly, but didn't get to do too much more than wave to Phil, Tony, Myers, Danny and DD. Sorry I missed meeting some of the Boneyard Stalwarts - especially Chapette, Win and DavidinNaples. Maybe next time...
I did have a nice pregame chat with Dave and Kathy.

Reaction Score
AS A Rigger and knowing what a thimble is, I don't appreciate that. But I did take a nice picture. After Danny told me how to use his camera.

( so glad know this group. Scurvy and all)

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
A desperate-looking crew of cut-purses, thimble-riggers and bunko-steerers if I have ever seen one. No wonder the Posties were indimidated!

I have no idea what any of those mean, but I still laughed

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
I said to myself, surely I don't look like ANY of those.... those.... whatever they are. :rolleyes:

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Three card monte and such.
Yep, the dark arts of cons and magicians. The steerer hooks the mark and directs them to the game, the thimble rigger runs the with the thimbles or shells and pea, the cut purses slices purses to steal wallets and such.

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
A desperate-looking crew of cut-purses, thimble-riggers and bunko-steerers...
I have no idea what any of those mean,...
bunko cam.JPG

Bunko-Steering
/buhng-koh stɪə-ing/
Noun:
1. Slyly steering attention away, toward an innocent assistant, when caught on Bunko Cam.

Word Origin:
1. Modern variation of classic ancient Jedi Roman mind games [see article: Nero's Coliseum]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom