OT: - Boneyard Golf Tournament | The Boneyard

OT: Boneyard Golf Tournament

SteelCT

Student of the Game
Reaction Score
I apologize if I missed it but I know there have been Boneyard tournaments in the past. Is this something that will be happening again this year? Is there a link and/or does anyone know more about it?

Reaction Score
My team will be myself, Kevin Ollie, Johnny Selvie and Jerome Dyson

Reaction Score
I just played for the first time on Saturday, so I'm ready to take
everyone on here down

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
My team will be myself, Kevin Ollie, Johnny Selvie and Jerome Dyson
Swing Miss GIF by MOODMAN

Reaction Score
Strongly suggest gathering at the 19th Hole first for this crowd and then work your way over to the first and tenth tees .. Discussing tournament format/ground rules over a few Bloody Mary/IPAs would help chill the vibe.

Maybe Luke M can get his Pops to show up with some William Murray golf duds.

Reaction Score
On a semi-related note, if there are any small business owners in Northern Westchester, Putnam, or Fairfield County that would like to support the golf outing I organize, we are always looking for additional hole sponsors.

Proceeds from the event will benefit Emily's Entourage, an innovative 501(c)3 foundation that fast-tracks research for new treatments and a cure for rare nonsense mutations of Cystic Fibrosis.

The outing is being held in Mahopac, NY on Friday, May 20th. PM me if you have any interest and would like more information. Thanks for your consideration!

Reaction Score
I personally love this idea if anyone in addition to op is interested. Would be fun, would love to golf and talk UConn bball for the day.

Reaction Score
I personally love this idea if anyone in addition to op is interested. Would be fun, would love to golf and talk UConn bball for the day.

It would be fun but it’s a chore for someone to put together I promise. All the old guys who were part of the BYC lore of the past won’t step up I promise and I don’t blame them as they worked hard to put those together. Be careful what you wish for!

SteelCT

Student of the Game
Reaction Score
I will do a little leg work on this if there are enough people that would be interested. Thinking greater hartford area. I like Stanely as a big course, decent quality with easy highway access. Suggestions?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Save your time. Nobody will do that these days, in 2022 internet everyone is too scared to meet people in person.

SteelCT

Student of the Game
Reaction Score
Fair enough...I did make a call. Could set something up relatively easily (it seems). Stanley has availability for a Friday tournament, shotgun start for 18. $66/pp includes greens fees, cart and range balls.

Reaction Score
I will do a little leg work on this if there are enough people that would be interested. Thinking greater hartford area. I like Stanely as a big course, decent quality with easy highway access. Suggestions?
Let me just make sure you understand one thing here.

You could pay for us all to travel first class to Augusta and play the Masters course and people would complain.

SteelCT

Student of the Game
Reaction Score
Let me just make sure you understand one thing here.

You could pay for us all to travel first class to Augusta and play the Masters course and people would complain.
I'm sure lol! I will be sure to have a complaints box located inside the women's room directly over the garbage can.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom