Boneyard Fantasy College Basketball | The Boneyard

Boneyard Fantasy College Basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I need some feedback here as to what type of league to have:

It looks like there are three types of scoring system available. There is rotisserie scoring which essentially bases your score off of where your team ranks amongst all teams in each specific category.

There is points-based scoring which basically adds up your points for each selected category to determine who wins.

There is also points-based head to head scoring which is pretty much the college basketball equivalent of fantasy football in the NFL.

My preference would be for points-based head to head scoring.

If you're interested, please put an email for me to send you an invitation as well as your preference for the scoring system. Also, if you can put your preference for your team name and the abbreviation of your team name. Keep in mind the abbreviation of the team name needs at least 1 letter in it. I have already taken UC77-74.:D

I'd like to have anywhere from 12-36 teams in the league although anything over 24 or so is a bit extreme, but I don't want to cap it too much.

Thanks.

Reaction Score
I'm going to send out e-mails to people soon. The league right now has a specific scoring system/rules, but that can all be tinkered with before league play begins.

DieHardHusky

The Blue Guy
Reaction Score
Definitely interested. As far as scoring goes, no preference really. I guess something where points = points for your squad, same with Boards, and dimes.
So yea, points based seems pretty sweet, followed by rotisserie.

Reaction Score
Yes, all games are included, starting on November 7 and ending at the completion of the conference tournaments. As of now, players from "BCS" leagues are then only players eligible to be drafted, although that could change if a majority of the people wanted to change the present format.

Reaction Score
I've read all of the PM's guys, thanks. Right now we're at 14 guys interested, I'll start sending out emails with invitations soon and once more people join we can work on setting a draft date and tweaking the league format and rules to everyone's preference.

Reaction Score
E-mails should be sent out with an invitation to everybody that gave me their email. I don't actually send out the email myself so I'm not sure if what the subject of the email is.

If you didn't receive one, let me know.

Reaction Score
Cool. Let me know if you guys can edit your team names on the homepage of the league. If not just tell me what you want your team's name to be and I'll edit it.

Reaction Score
To Edit TEAM NAMES:

go to the 'Team' tab, and click on 'My Team Preferences'

Reaction Score
I'm in. If we need to double it up and run two leagues, then a big title week with the winners of each sub league, I'll run the other league.

deepster21@yahoo.com
Team Name - The Ricky Moore Junkyard Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member