Boneyard Crystal Boll Poll- Mack chooses? | The Boneyard

Boneyard Crystal Boll Poll- Mack chooses?

Which school do you predict Mack chooses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm going to say VCU because this is all nonsense. Kid is competing with Larrier and Williams down there. If I were using logic and thinking of his relative skills versus playing time, I'd say Georgia is the logical spot for him to land.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
I can only assume you're intentionally misspelling ball in all these threads for mojo reasons.

That or you just really love cotton seeds. Crystal ones.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I can only assume you're intentionally misspelling ball in all these threads for mojo reasons.

That or you just really love cotton seeds. Crystal ones.
Intentional. Crystal Ball parody. Wanted to go with Crystal Boil but that would offend too many people!

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
There should be an option:

To wait another day to decide where to go...and when to announce.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
The twitterverse seems to think Mack is between VCU and UConn.

Reaction Score
I think we get Mack for some reason. I think he's torn between VCU and UConn, and in the end he'll go with Ollie and the program that gives him the best chance to win and get exposure. For the record I also think we get Stone, which would be a dream recruiting class.

Reaction Score
Here's why you shouldn't believe:

Adam Zagoria ‏@AdamZagoria 1h1 hour ago
Sounds like VCU or UConn @sportstalksc #STRecruiting: Tevin Mack's coach says decision has not been reached. Announcement on for noon

Eric Hampford ‏@3ricHampford 2h2 hours ago
A lot of momentum right now for Tevin Mack picking VCU. Whoever lands him is getting a long 6'6" sharp-shooter. Has really developed.

UConn is being used as a stalking horse. This is all orchestrated. VCU BEATS OUT UCONN. That's the message. It is a real message of course, but the idea that he's making a decision at noon, and he doesn't quite know his choice? VCU BEATS UCONN. That's what this is all about.

Reaction Score
Mama wants him close to home, but USCe is too close. UGA hoops is not big time. He goes to VCU which is close enough to mom without as much competition for the spotlight.

Reaction Score
Predictions according to espn insider......

Diamond Stone
Milwaukee/Dominican

ESPN 100 RANK: 6
POS: C
HT/WT: 6-10/250
STARS:

UConn

Four schools remain for Stone: Maryland, Oklahoma State, Wisconsin and Connecticut. He announced recently that he would make his decision on Nov. 21, but there have
been reports that it's not set in stone just yet. Wisconsin and Connecticut are the prime contenders right now.

Cheick Diallo
Centereach, New York/Our Savior New Amer.

ESPN 100 RANK: 7
POS: PF
HT/WT: 6-9/225
STARS:

St. John's

Diallo is done with his official visits, taking trips to Pittsburgh, Kentucky, Iowa State, St. John's and Kansas. However, he will wait until the spring to make a decision. Kansas and Iowa State seemed like the leaders in the summer, but St. John's has the proximity edge to his Long Island high school

Isaiah Briscoe
Union, New Jersey/Roselle Catholic

ESPN 100 RANK: 13
POS: PG
HT/WT: 6-3/200
STARS:

St. John's

The rumor mill has been buzzing about Briscoe the past couple of weeks. He trimmed his list to Kentucky, St. John's and Connecticut, but all the talk centers on the Wildcats and Red Storm. After his visit to St. John's, it seemed like Steve Lavin's program was in the lead. But Kentucky is getting plenty of buzz once again. This one should end soon.

PLAYER CARD | SCOUTING REPORT

Derrick Jones
Philadelphia/Archbishop Carroll

ESPN 100 RANK: 22
POS: SF
HT/WT: 6-6/180
STARS:

Auburn

Jones has shuffled through plenty of schools during his recruitment, but UNLV, Auburn, Connecticut, Kentucky and Kansas remain. He recently visited UNLV, and the Runnin' Rebels seem to be in a good position. Auburn, though, could finish off an extremely strong class by adding Jones.

Tevin Mack
Columbia, South Carolina/Dreher

ESPN 100 RANK: 58
HT/WT: 6-7/200
STARS:

UConn

There have been murmurs for a few weeks that a commitment could be close for Mack. Georgia was an early favorite, but the Bulldogs already have a commitment from a
small forward. VCU and Connecticut have been getting plenty of buzz, but South Carolina has closed the gap as his decision nears.

Reaction Score
My dad listened to the KO/Joe D. interview last night. He told me KO said...not an exact quote "We expect good news in the next couple weeks..." relating to recruiting. That is a signal we may strike out today and land Stone.

Can anyone confirm this comment???? :)

Reaction Score
Mack to CCSU and Jones to QU - our ex-coaches pull a fast one on the Huskies.

Briscoe - who cares

I honestly believe Mack is thinking of flipping a coin. I think this kid may walk into the announcement and change his mind and say "HUSKIES"

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Predictions according to espn insider.

Diamond Stone
Milwaukee/Dominican

ESPN 100 RANK: 6
POS: C
HT/WT: 6-10/250
STARS:

UConn

Four schools remain for Stone: Maryland, Oklahoma State, Wisconsin and Connecticut. He announced recently that he would make his decision on Nov. 21, but there have
been reports that it's not set in stone just yet. Wisconsin and Connecticut are the prime contenders right now.

Cheick Diallo
Centereach, New York/Our Savior New Amer.

ESPN 100 RANK: 7
POS: PF
HT/WT: 6-9/225
STARS:

St. John's

Diallo is done with his official visits, taking trips to Pittsburgh, Kentucky, Iowa State, St. John's and Kansas. However, he will wait until the spring to make a decision. Kansas and Iowa State seemed like the leaders in the summer, but St. John's has the proximity edge to his Long Island high school

Isaiah Briscoe
Union, New Jersey/Roselle Catholic

ESPN 100 RANK: 13
POS: PG
HT/WT: 6-3/200
STARS:

St. John's

The rumor mill has been buzzing about Briscoe the past couple of weeks. He trimmed his list to Kentucky, St. John's and Connecticut, but all the talk centers on the Wildcats and Red Storm. After his visit to St. John's, it seemed like Steve Lavin's program was in the lead. But Kentucky is getting plenty of buzz once again. This one should end soon.

Derrick Jones
Philadelphia/Archbishop Carroll

ESPN 100 RANK: 22
HT/WT: 6-6/180
STARS:

Auburn

Jones has shuffled through plenty of schools during his recruitment, but UNLV, Auburn, Connecticut, Kentucky and Kansas remain. He recently visited UNLV, and the Runnin' Rebels seem to be in a good position. Auburn, though, could finish off an extremely strong class by adding Jones.

Tevin Mack
Columbia, South Carolina/Dreher

ESPN 100 RANK: 58
HT/WT: 6-7/200
STARS:

UConn

There have been murmurs for a few weeks that a commitment could be close for Mack. Georgia was an early favorite, but the Bulldogs already have a commitment from a
small forward. VCU and Connecticut have been getting plenty of buzz, but South Carolina has closed the gap as his decision nears.

Pretty accurate assessment it seems on South Carolina. Picking UConn here is a VERY gutsy pick. I hope they nail it! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom