Bobby Hurley | The Boneyard

Bobby Hurley

Status
Not open for further replies.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
He's going to do a great job as Seton Hall's next coach in 2.5 years.

Wagner went from being one of the worst teams in the country to being competitive in the NEC in his first year. They brought everyone back. They ran a lot of double ball screens & on-ball pressure...the kind of stuff Calhoun likes to run. He's got his dad's fire, too.

I was really impressed with Wagner, and I expect them to make noise in the NEC this year.

Reaction Score
I'm guess you mean Danny Hurley, Bobby is the assistant.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Yeah, I meant Danny.

Great job by me to shoot holes in my own argument, I know...

Reaction Score

Wagner went from being one of the worst teams in the country to being competitive in the NEC in his first year. They brought everyone back. They ran a lot of double ball screens & on-ball pressure...the kind of stuff Calhoun likes to run. He's got his dad's fire, too.

I was really impressed with Wagner, and I expect them to make noise in the NEC this year.

Agree zls - he has these guys playing 40 minutes of really hard basketball with "limited" talent. They are pretty good but most impressed with what they leave on the floor and they play with a chip!! The PG's played Bazz as well as anyone can on the defensive end making the offense start way too far out - kudos to them and to the staff.

Reaction Score
He's recruiting well too. It's definitely just a matter of time before he starts moving up the ladder.

Reaction Score

He's a terrific coach, and Wagner totally took UCONN out of it's running game with their defensive scheme which is what kept it close. When JC retires I hope he interviews for the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom