Boatright Rumors | The Boneyard

Boatright Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Since there is no freaking way it should take the NCAA this long to make a godddamn decision in this case. So, i figured that I would just guess what the mitigating factors are. Feel free to cast your thought...

Maybe Boatright kicked Emmert's Dog?
Maybe Boatright broke an NCAA bylaw by performing a 45'' vertical leap at First Night?

Maybe Boatright is really Danny Almonte?

Maybe its NOT the machine, it is in fact the shoe?

Maybe the NCAA is busy negotiating lucrative TV contracts and doesn't have time to spend with trivial matters like student-athletes?

any other ideas?

Reaction Score
Idk but they better have a damn good explanation when all this is said and done. The NCAA is very nearly defunct imo

Reaction Score
Since there is no freaking way it should take the NCAA this long to make a godddamn decision in this case. So, i figured that I would just guess what the mitigating factors are. Feel free to cast your thought...

Maybe Boatright broke an NCAA bylaw by performing a 45'' vertical leap at First Night?

Maybe the NCAA is busy negotiating lucrative TV contracts and doesn't have time to spend with trivial matters like student-athletes?

any other ideas?
Maybe they're just trying to screw UCONN like everyone else.

Reaction Score
Remember when they were evaluating Charlie V he was waiting and waiting and after 6 games, they announced a six game penalty and it was already all served! gotta love the most corrupt organization dealing with college kids outside of the Penn State Athletic Department.

Reaction Score
Remember when they were evaluating Charlie V he was waiting and waiting and after 6 games, they announced a six game penalty and it was already all served! gotta love the most corrupt organization dealing with college kids outside of the Penn State Athletic Department.

Im just going to assume its a 10 game suspension I dont think it will be that long but ill just think on the negative side so that the suspension wont seem forever.

Reaction Score
It sucks and I have to get over it , every time I hear I get ripped. Every kid , all those higher ranked have had something happen for them on the AAU trail. Travel, lodging, meals ect,ect, ect. How the hell to you point your finger on the #79th recruit and virtually nobody else is beyond me and let it linger like this

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
The worst thing I can remember is when the NCAA declared that if some poor prep school kids got some form of disallowed tuition assistance, they could come clean and suffer just a minor penalty.

Of the legions of kids across the country that receive such aid, only three came forward. Caron Butler was one of them and in exchange for that, he got his suspended, plus a healthy dose of the usual media scorn.

Nearly every other school in the country openly and intentionally ignored the NCAA and suffered zero consequences.

So to speculate about Boatright.

I have no idea what he did. But I am fairly sure that the NCAA is assuming that he stole the Hope Diamond, crammed it up the Lindberg baby's ass and is hiding the whole works in Jimmy Hoffa's hollowed out corpse.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Don't forget about him mailing all those envelopes containing anthrax.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Ryan Boatright is not his real name. Lil Wayne shaved off his dreds, entered the witness protection program and assumed the identity of a college baller.... Someone who is more savy than me please post pics of Lil Wayne and RB side by side and tell me I'm wrong.

any other ideas?

Reaction Score
celebrities-lil-wayne-005899.jpg

I see where you are coming fromI guess.
recruit_e_boatright_576.jpg

Reaction Score
They look a little alike but Boatright is much better looking, Lil Wayne is an ugly mofo.

Reaction Score
The NCAA is ridiculous, at least whatever suspension they feel is appropriate then the games he has been held out of will count correct?

PC has still not heard anything from the Clearinghouse on Kiwi Gardner appeal since they let him enroll for 2 months then told him he was not eligible.
Yes, the games he is currently sitting out will count toward any suspension.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
PC has still not heard anything from the Clearinghouse on Kiwi Gardner appeal since they let him enroll for 2 months then told him he was not eligible.

The NCAA just shrugged their shoulders at Gardner and said, "Whoops! Our bad!" Awful display of integrity. They care about maintaining the integrity of the student athlete, though. They'll beat that drum when it suits them.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
The NCAA is ridiculous, at least whatever suspension they feel is appropriate then the games he has been held out of will count correct?

It's nothing short of an outrage.

The simple fact of the matter is that Providence, an institution that is capable of reviewing thousands upon thousands of transcripts and applications yearly, is probably a better judge of Gardner's qualifications than the monkeys at the NCAA ever will be.

After three months of the first semester, (finals are in three weeks for the love of God), to have this kid in limbo is a crime. Suit him up and let him play. F the NCAA.

At the end of all this, are they really going to tell this kid to wad up his course work, throw it away and head back home? Really? The NCAA makes me hate old white people.

Reaction Score
How does the NCAA not use the entire offseason to get this done. this is easy. get facts, make decision. F the NCAA.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Fishy, what do you know? You didn't even play college basketball.

You just got SOUTHTAMPABILL'D!

Reaction Score
Fishy, what do you know? You didn't even play college basketball.

You just got SOUTHTAMPABILL'D!
Finally,

a subject that Friar and Husly fans agree on...the NCAA S-uuuu-hhh---aaa---cccc-kkkssss

Reaction Score
Ryan Boatright is not his real name. Lil Wayne shaved off his dreds, entered the witness protection program and assumed the identity of a college baller.... Someone who is more savy than me please post pics of Lil Wayne and RB side by side and tell me I'm wrong.

Haha, I always thought I was the only one who saw the resemblance. That being said, I don't want to be too hard on Ryan, as Lil Wayne is in fact a gremlin.

imgres
lorenznamalata.com

lil wayne.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members