Boatright Could Miss 3-6 Games | The Boneyard

Boatright Could Miss 3-6 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
There isn't another reporter on the planet that co-ops more information than Adam Zagoria.

He generally 'reports' on other people's reports.

Reaction Score
There isn't another reporter on the planet that co-ops more information than Adam Zagoria.

He generally 'reports' on other people's reports.

He recycles on his blog all the time but there are different standards for that forum then when he writes for sny or any of the other nyc papers. I talk to adam from time to time and he is a good guy. The purpose of the blog is not to only be an investing reporting

Reaction Score
If it's just 3 to 6 games, that's not too bad. I'm assuming exhibition games don't count. If that's the case, if he is suspended 4 games, he'd be available for the Battle for Atlantis. I hope he can make the trip.

Reaction Score
Stupid. But I am hoping it is more like 3 games rather then 6. I am relieved it was not something serious.

Reaction Score
Would this count against our probation? I'm guessing no since UConn had nothing to do with it.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
How much is an airplane ticket? Bc John wall was paid I believe $600 and missed two games.

Reaction Score
i doubt itll be more than 3 games. is gottleib calling for calhouns resignation yet?

Reaction Score
He should be able to pay back whatever it may be if in fact they come up with something after reading the article I believe Rose in him saying it's a witch hunt. They could go after other players with higher profiles but they picked him. Reggie Rose has been doing this a long time and would be very careful and is always looking out for his players. The whole thing is a crook and myself personally am having a hard time getting over this crap.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
How much is an airplane ticket? Bc John wall was paid I believe $600 and missed two games.
remember this when boatright gets a worse ruling.

C

Chief00

As I said several days ago - Think Ricky Moore and Kirk King.Chief00 said:

My guess is Boatright will be docked 3-8 games, not a big deal. If so, the most important thing is a decision is made quickly so the clock can start ticking. Given the NCAA animosity toward UConn's Men's program - hopefully we won't see the foot dragging beyond the normal NCAA inefficiencies.

Trying to recall - does the player get credit for the games he is voluntarily held out of - against the punishment subsequently handed down????

A team with just 1 ball handler is a major concern to an otherwise very talented team. Having 2 ball handlers last year was a huge plus. In 2006 we had just 1 ball handler and paid the price on a very talented team. The defense immediately went to Marcus when UConn got a rebound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom