Boat needs a thread | The Boneyard

Boat needs a thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
absolutely incredible D, he had Trice all out of sorts, he's along way since last year when he was getting killed on here for his D.

Reaction Score
Next year he will be running the show and he is growing into that role at the perfect time. More mature- more team oriented - less worried about leaving the program ASAP so he can go pro. Looks like he finally is enjoying his time playing college ball and it shows.

Reaction Score
You can analyze his game to death but the guy plays with a lot of heart and emotion, he leaves it all out there.

Reaction Score
He's bought into the team philosophy and it's a HUGE part of why UConn is in its fifth Final Four

When did he ever stray from KO's philosophy?

Reaction Score
I was telling my buddies Michigan State looked slow and very shaky with the ball, Boat was the catalyst for causing MSU errors. He has been huge all tournament.
I said the same thing and i think your the first to mention it. MSU especially their guards looked slow compared to ours. They were rattled and affected by as evidenced by turnovers when no one was near them. it was crazy how fast we looked as a team compared to them. i remember bilas on espn saying msu is problably the best and most talented team left in the tourney. after about 5 minutes of basketball i knew we were every bit as good as they were and that we`d be there till the end no matter what charles says. lol!

Reaction Score
He has been tremendous for weeks! Cut down in turnovers, shooting better from the field, tenacious defense. Boat is growing as all good PG must.

Reaction Score
1. Right now, Boat is giving us the best point guard D we've had since Ricky Moore.

2. Presumably it is not a coincidence that Ricky Moore is on the staff.

I have not been one of Boat's bigger supporters over the past few years, but his decision making keeps getting better, his D keeps getting better and if his head can cash the checks his talent is able to write he can be next year at the level of Bazz this year.

Reaction Score
His defense was incredible tonight and his defensive confidence was amazing. He was telling the refs (and Trice) about the push offs all game and he was absolutely in the guards heads. And that bail out 3 down the stretch was enormous as well.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
Boat has matured soooooo much. He is a phenomenal basketball player right now.

Reaction Score
Boat drove Trice fn crazy…….he was afraid to put the ball on the ground, Ryan was super on D and a force throughout the game!!

Reaction Score
I can only think of three reasons why the Spartans, especially Payne, appeared sluggish today.

In order of importance:
Number #3: The difficult Virginia game took the air out of their legs.
Number #2: The Uconn half court defense stymied their offense
Number #3: The rabid sex the late night before put too much air in their balls.

Reaction Score
Boat has been playing in control and clutch...This is truly a team effort. All five guys plus bench gave quality minutes on both sides of the floor. Nolan, Boat, Gif, Krome, Bazz, DD, left it all on the floor.

caw

Reaction Score
I think the only thing I didn't like from Boat this game was that he actually took too big of a step back on that air all three. It was a low shot clock but he jumped back like 8 feet lol.

Reaction Score
Nothing to add really, but I was in the house and Boat's D was outstanding..best on ball D I've seen in a long time. The Tryce kid was literally scared to dribble the ball and should have been called for multiple offensive fouls for pushing off..Boat's D got MSU late into their offense and through them entirely out of sync..this neutralized their advantage down low because they couldn't get clean post ups..it was unreal. Boat was amazing. To me, he was the MVP - to be shared w/Shabazz...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom