Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
700x394

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Nostical said:
He's always an inspiration. Saw him there yesterday. There were lots of stares from Mizzou fans at a raucous bunch of loud and proud blue clad Husky fans. We represented!

Curious on the numbers. My guess is 500?

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
Curious on the numbers. My guess is 500?

Honestly, it was hard to tell. Most were in that one section with BWK but there were pockets of one to several others wherever I looked from my seat or on my way in/out of the stadium. If not 500 at least 300 would be my guess.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
He's always an inspiration. Saw him there yesterday. There were lots of stares from Mizzou fans at a raucous bunch of loud and proud blue clad Husky fans. We represented!
Can you give a synopsis of the atmosphere/experience for us homebound huskies?

Reaction Score
I was impressed with the UConn fans that made the trip. Seemed like a knowledgeable and fun group. Our crowd was dead for much of the game so the atmosphere left a bit to be desired. I am looking forward to making the return trip in 2017. Hopefully at least one of the two teams can get to double digits on the scoreboard next time.

Reaction Score
Huskypantz, check some of the other threads (Game Day! on the second page of threads and Mizzou Sights on page 3) for photos and other Mizzou experience posts.

We had a blast. The Mizzou fans know how to tailgate, even with their parking lots opening for only four hours before kickoff. Some parked on the side of the road on a fairly steep hill over a mile away to get to the game--a horrible walk back uphill after a long game or loss. Satellite dishes, curtains, displays of 30 stuffed tigers, license plate ALL4MU and more.

The designated visitor section was probably three-quarters full. Saw lots of players' family members sporting their sons' uniform number. Dale was in the front of our section, loud and proud. Several fans led the "that's another UConn....FIRST DOWN!" and "U-C-O-N-N" cheers for the group, and we participated loudly. StubHub had great seats behind the UConn bench, and more fans as at there. Several Boneyarders and others met before the game to tailgate. Thanks again, CTTXUS!

Aside from the odd things that happened during the game, I was a little disappointed that the team didn't acknowledge the UConn section as they left the field. I know it was a tough loss, but a lift of the helmet as they walked to the locker room to say hey or thanks seems reasonable.

Hope to get to the Temple age this November and already have a hotel room near Gillette for the UMass game next year--never too early to plan!

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Dale, I've always wondered... is your shower like perminatly stained blue from all those years of washing off the paint? Lol... Never change man! GO HUSKIES!!!

Reaction Score
Dale, I've always wondered... is your shower like perminatly stained blue from all those years of washing off the paint? Lol... Never change man! GO HUSKIES!!!
I don't know if I've been asked that one before. don't have a half blue shower though. The paint is all water based stuff these days, so I don't have any problem washing it off, or sticking to the tub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom