Blue Star over ESPN all day everyday!!! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Blue Star over ESPN all day everyday!!!

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I've used them a million times but had to look up the Marette reference. Somehow my education failed to inform me that he was the inventor of this most basic and useful piece of hardware. I have countless of them, in a rainbow of size coded colors, kicking around the garage and lurking in drawers. Many more than I'll use in what remains of my mortal self. If you need one or a couple dozen, just holler!
i no
I have bags full too. But I have been using Ideal In Sure push in connectors for the past few years. Have done several small jobs for friends and kids and I love them. Great for working live circuits and easy expansion.I spent most of my career working in industrial facilities installing and maintaining switchgear, drives, distributed controls, motors , and comm systems, so the residential work is a easy segue. I no longer work for a living, but my friends and kids and neighbors have yet to catch on .

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It is becoming apparent who has the real power here. I will disconnect at the source.
I hope not I feel a surge of joy every time I see a new one of these.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I need some insolation. Chow.

Reaction Score
I need some insolation. Chow.
If you are still hanging out in Maine, and the weird summery weather in those parts ever turns into a real Maine winter, you will need insulation.:)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom