Reaction Score
Blue Star.........ESPN......Prospect Nation
#1......................#1...........#1..........Azzi Fudd
#4......................#15........#3..........Amari DeBerry
#7......................#5..........#11........Caroline Ducharme
#10...................#30........#6...........Saylor Poffenbarger

Yep, works for me!!

Reaction Score
...and the fact that Tesla said aliens communicated with him and gave him equations and ideas didn't help.
It really didn't help when Edison poisoned Tesla.....

Reaction Score
Jordy is on the right path here. How coaches evaluate the talent is what matters. I don't get too excited about ranking polls. Other than a handful of players that really stand out, say the top 5 or 10, the rankings of the rest don't tell you much. The #15th ranked player likely isn't that much better than #50 if at all.
The poll that matters is the #1 in each Regional for the Tournament, which sets the stage for the final four. To gain that takes a team, as opposed to a bunch of highly rated individuals.
What I see is outstanding chemistry and cohesiveness that surpasses what any scout or talent evaluator can see. The team and the coaches at UCONN continue to work on their relationships POSITIVELY everyday. Therefore, outside opinions don't matter. 15 days, BABY!!!!!

Reaction Score
M. Marette says oui oui!
I've used them a million times but had to look up the Marette reference. Somehow my education failed to inform me that he was the inventor of this most basic and useful piece of hardware. I have countless of them, in a rainbow of size coded colors, kicking around the garage and lurking in drawers. Many more than I'll use in what remains of my mortal self. If you need one or a couple dozen, just holler!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom