Blue Star number 24 goes to Cuse | The Boneyard

Blue Star number 24 goes to Cuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Per Twitter Tasia Butler #24 in Blue Star chooses Syracuse. She is the younger sister of freshman Brianna Butler also at Syracuse.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
She's 2013 and i checked HG but she's not in their top 60. I'm not sure i can say good for 'cuse since they are leaving the BE and I don't like Hillsman.

Reaction Score
I'm with you Eric. He was lucky to get Brianna Butler. Even before the tripping incident I was always wary of Hillsman. I just think that he would do anthing to win, especially against UCONN.
Huge mistake leaving the Big East, IMHO.

Will they ever win a National Championship ? Not in my lifetime I believe !

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I'm with you Eric. He was lucky to get Brianna Butler. Even before the tripping incident I was always wary of Hillsman. I just think that he would do anthing to win, especially against UCONN.

Why do you think Syracuse leaving is a huge mistake? Mistake as far as hurting them in recruiting?? As an ACC person I would have preferred for Pitt and Syracuse to stay in the Big East... but they didnt consult me before making the decision :p

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Per Twitter Tasia Butler #24 in Blue Star chooses Syracuse. She is the younger sister of freshman Brianna Butler also at Syracuse.

Actually her sister is Tiara Butler not Brianna, if im not mistaken.... just basing off of looks and that her sister is from Maryland as well.

Reaction Score

And you were wary of Hillsman, why? Is it his bald head? Is it because he has yet to make his way into Coach Auriemma's inner circle of friends? Did it upset you that Coach Auriemma had to share Big East coach of the Year honors with Coach Q a few years ago?

Reaction Score
24 in Bluestar not in top 60 for ESPN wide disparity but which ranking service has a better track record for projecting future college performance? No one can be right all the time of course but is one more reputable than the other?

Reaction Score
Q was never one of my favorite BE coaches, still, he was entertaining. Q might give Brenda a run for her money for the "Most Demonstrative Coach in the ACC" award:

capt.b50eaa4009ca439b8fc8dd77bcaccfa9.syracuse_rutgers_basketball___njme107.jpg

sp-terpsw_25_1332209760.jpg

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Q is one short dude with priceless facial expressions. That guy's the best.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Q is over the top and not my favorite type of coach - but, to be honest, there was a feature on him a year or two ago and he came off quite well.

Likely to win a national championship? No . . but then who would ever have thought that the Freese had it in her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awy

Top Bottom