Blue Planet II | The Boneyard

Blue Planet II

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
If you haven’t seen it, see it.

It’s the most visually stunning thing I’ve seen on television. The dolphin sequence minutes into the premiere is so gorgeous that it almost looks fake.

When I become a billionaire for selling all of you to medical science, I will buy my own movie theater just to watch this series. Also, David Attenborough will be hired to narrate my day. (“Here, on the couch, safe from predators, he may remain perfectly still for hours.”)

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Also, David Attenborough will be hired to narrate my day. (“Here, on the couch, safe from predators, he may remain perfectly still for hours.”)

That would be awesome!

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
“The large male awakens from his hibernation and leaves his lair. While his slippers and robe may protect him from the fierce downstairs chill, if he cannot get to the Keurig in time, he will die.”

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Ok, based on your review I am going to pre-order the Blu-ray DVD. It looks to be available on 3/6.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the review. Looking forward to seeing it. I love the nature shows. I miss when Discovery Channel and Animal Planet used to be all nature shows.

Separately, does anyone else think that David Attenborough sounds exactly like Winnie the Pooh?

Reaction Score
If you haven’t seen it, see it.

It’s the most visually stunning thing I’ve seen on television. The dolphin sequence minutes into the premiere is so gorgeous that it almost looks fake.

When I become a billionaire for selling all of you to medical science, I will buy my own movie theater just to watch this series. Also, David Attenborough will be hired to narrate my day. (“Here, on the couch, safe from predators, he may remain perfectly still for hours.”)

Yes excellent. How about the fish that catch and eat birds?

Made for Hi Def.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Yes excellent. How about the fish that catch and eat birds?

Made for Hi Def.

That was freaking nuts. You’re a baby bird, you just want to practice your flying and you have to deal with seafood missiles firing themselves out of the ocean at you.

There are no stress-less days when you’re an animal.

Also - the false killer whales and the dolphins.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Those bird-eating fish were amazing. Jesus. Can't a storm petrel just chill?

Reaction Score
Bump.

For those that have missed this....get on it.

Awesome visuals.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom