Blockbuster NBA trade- Bazz | The Boneyard

Blockbuster NBA trade- Bazz

Reaction Score
i was thinking the same thing... they have three open roster spots and their backup point guard is chris chiozza. get bazz in there, stat.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
They'd probably gamble on a younger player as they are rebuilding now. But who knows. Maybe on a vet minimum to save money.

Reaction Score
Th
i was thinking the same thing... they have three open roster spots and their backup point guard is chris chiozza. get bazz in there, stat.
Rockets need a PG to back up wall. He could be a nice option.

Reaction Score
Quite a gamble for the Nets, it's win a championship or bust now with three of the biggest ego guys in sports and 1 certifiable nutcase. Rockets made out like bandits.

That’s Coach K tutelage for ya! Wonder if Kyrie thinks the Earth is still flat

Reaction Score
Th

Rockets need a PG to back up wall. He could be a nice option.
i think they are actually in the opposite position, roster-wise, though. have to waive dudes to take on the brooklyn pieces.

Reaction Score
This New Jersey disaster is going to be fun to watch.
So who is the first one of Irving, Durant or Harden to come out and complain that it's not working?

Oh wait, it already wasn't. I can't imagine it gets better. Is there anyone in sports who is more of a team cancer than Kyrie Irving?

But according to SNYTV’s Tommy Dee, Irving is “furious” with the organization. And it has nothing to do with the team’s decision to onboard James Harden via a four-team trade, either.

Irving reportedly is upset by the Nets’ decision to hire Steve Nash as head coach because he was “not in favor” of it.

Dee also described the relationship between Irving and teammate Kevin Durant as “very distant.”

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Did Brooklyn do this to inspire Kai to come back or spite him?

Reaction Score
So who is the first one of Irving, Durant or Harden to come out and complain that it's not working?

1610585817070.png

Reaction Score
Harden is done being elite. You don't gain 30 lbs in your 30's and return to an MVP level.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score

Oh wait, it already wasn't. I can't imagine it gets better. Is there anyone in sports who is more of a team cancer than Kyrie Irving?

But according to SNYTV’s Tommy Dee, Irving is “furious” with the organization. And it has nothing to do with the team’s decision to onboard James Harden via a four-team trade, either.

Irving reportedly is upset by the Nets’ decision to hire Steve Nash as head coach because he was “not in favor” of it.

Dee also described the relationship between Irving and teammate Kevin Durant as “very distant.”

Imagine being Kevin Durant and hitching hour wagon to Kyrie Irving instead of kawhi Leonard.

He’s already have a ring without the warriors by now.

Reaction Score
i hope they crash and burn but if the thunder could make it work with westbrook, harden, and durant then the nets can make this work. kyrie fits better from a basketball perspective with harden and durant than westbrook did. the fact that they are all crazy divas is another story.

the Q

Reaction Score
Imagine being Durant and leaving the Warriors?

I get it. Despite the evidence to the contrary, it was always going to be Steph’s team, even when Durant was clearly the best player on it.

the Q

Reaction Score
i hope they crash and burn but if the thunder could make it work with westbrook, harden, and durant then the nets can make this work. kyrie fits better from a basketball perspective with harden and durant than westbrook did. the fact that they are all crazy divas is another story.

Harden wasn’t a top 2 scorer on the planet at that time

Reaction Score
^^
post/avatar
I speak from experience

edit: not trying to make this a humble brag, I was 255 lbs in March but have lost 55 lbs since. At 33 years old I am in by far the best shape out of all my friends and family around my age after finishing my 3rd straight round of p90x... having said that my 28 year old self could run laps around where I'm at now. Harden is 31. Once you let it go its gone... forever.

Luka gaining a few extra pounds in the off season is one thing, he's 21. Harden is entering that '99 Shawn Kemp phase

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Harden wasn’t a top 2 scorer on the planet at that time
harden consented to this. he has to realize he can't keep playing like he's still on the rockets.

Reaction Score
Imagine being Durant and leaving the Warriors?
Durant is playing with house money. He has a few rings, he has a few 100 mil in the bank, and he has a portfolio of angel investments that silicon valley dreams of. When you have everything and not much to lose, sometimes a new challenge is most appealing. While it may be hard for us to question why he left the Warriors on the surface, the idea and challenge of coming east and winning in Brooklyn must have seem fun for a man who already has it all.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom