Block C Helmet is back | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Block C Helmet is back

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
FWIW:

This looks like Block C is the primary on both the blue and white helmets and the Blue Dog is the alternate.

Reaction Score
This looks like Block C is the primary on both the blue and white helmets and the Blue Dog is the alternate.

Reaffirmed yesterday by RE in an interview that it will be worn in 6 games this year.

CL82

Reaction Score
Reaffirmed yesterday by RE in an interview that it will be worn in 6 games this year.
Medic do you know when the Nike contract is up? I feel like it may be next season. Pretty sure the Blue Dog will go away completely in the next redesign at least for football.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score

The space between the lines would indicate home games.

CL82

Reaction Score
The just signed a 5 year extension last year?
Yep. I feel like REv2 said something about not being able to change the uni until next season. That's what I meant, how long until we can do a redesign for football. If we are going use the Block C helmet, we either need match the uni blue and add red or drop red and go back to national flag blue on the unis.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score

As it should be. Now, I just need a new block C ball cap. Mine can attend games on its own.

Reaction Score
I’m game as long as they have sorted out the shade of the helmet to match the jerseys. Looked like the guys were posing in helmets Randy had in the trunk of his car the last 8 years at the media day.
And take the gray outline off the C if there is no gray in the uniform. White outline is fine.

Reaction Score
Red = Diaco.

You can’t even drink Fruit Punch Gatorade in the Shenk.
Red was introduced with the Nike/Warde Call of the Wild rebranding pre-Diaco. I get what you are saying about exorcizing remnants of the PP/BD era, but the red accent is a thing I liked from it. It’s apparent I’m in the minority though.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Red was introduced with the Nike/Warde Call of the Wild rebranding pre-Diaco. I get what you are saying about exorcizing remnants of the PP/BD era, but the red accent is a thing I liked from it. It’s apparent I’m in the minority though.

I don’t mind some red in the uniforms. I also don’t care as much as others and I don’t get too excited for the block C. It reminds me of a logo from Nintendo Baseball.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom