Bleacher Report on Jalen Adams | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Bleacher Report on Jalen Adams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You're very dumb
Its better for you to remain silent and people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and confirm it. No One agrees with you just tap out

Reaction Score
Its better for you to remain silent and people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and confirm it. No One agrees with you just tap out

Trying to act like a tough guy on an Internet forum proves you're a young idiot. If we were face to face I guarantee you wouldn't be saying these things to me. Regardless, dudes that get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to analyze the NCAAT said UConn needed to beat Cincy to get in.

Reaction Score
Both these statements reek of irony.

I'm alone with a broken leg in Europe, so I'm having a good time with this.

Carry on.

Trying to act like a tough guy on an Internet forum proves you're a young idiot. If we were face to face I guarantee you wouldn't be saying these things to me. Regardless, dudes that get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to analyze the NCAAT said UConn needed to beat Cincy to get in.

Reaction Score
Those same guys said Tulsa was out you nit wit lmaooo. Those same "experts" are wrong every yr. The fact base your opinions on "ESPN Experts" disqualifies you from any intelligent debate. And sure dude I'd tremble in fear and shine your shoes lmaooo. Who do you think you are Mr. T hahaha

Reaction Score
Both these statements reek of irony.

I'm alone with a broken leg in Europe, so I'm having a good time with this.

Carry on.
Its more fun to be apart of it :D

Reaction Score
Those same guys said Tulsa was out you nit wit lmaooo. Those same "experts" are wrong every yr. The fact base your opinions on "ESPN Experts" disqualifies you from any intelligent debate. And sure dude I'd tremble in fear and shine your shoes lmaooo. Who do you think you are Mr. T hahaha

Check the those experts' percentages. And to you I might as well be Mr. T.

Reaction Score
You do understand that attaching more importance to a game is a way to create viewership..
I don't know if UConn was in before the tourney but they were certainly in after winning two games.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Butler was limited to 3, two pt field goals, in the 2011 championship game.

Reaction Score
Connecticut did add a handful of transfers and is expecting big things from redshirt freshman Mamadou Diarra, but even in an AAC that has next to nothing worth mentioning beyond Wichita State and Cincinnati, it's going to be an uphill battle for Adams and Co....

Just threw SMU under the bus. Though article to read. We had a bad year and folks are writing our UConn program off like its been a decade of losing or something.

I hope that our boys are reading some of these articles and getting ready to compete hard this season. We have a good group in this season. It comes down to if the players buy into what the coaching staff is selling and how bad those players that we have follow the UConn culture and standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom