OT: - Bills | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Bills

Reaction Score
Nope. That possibility is dead and done. Their owner just poured over a billion into his sports village downtown. He's already buying up huge swaths of land to move the Bills, and he'll do it with the help of the state since the Bills are the only New York team.
Owner of the Jaguars is pouring money into developing Jacksonville. Think he would choose Jacksonville over London for his NFL franchise? They are not going to lose any money over the posturing they do.

NY screwed up with the Jets and Giants. Go New Jersey Giants (and Jets!)

If you don't think NFL owners are drooling over a potential AFC East with Toronto, NY, NE, and London, I have no idea what to tell you.

Buffalo does theoretically have the 1920 and 1921 championships, at least. Go All-Americans!

Reaction Score
I survived my elimination pool with KC. 30 people left for 39k.

FanDuel? Nice pick, I though for sure the Vikings would destroy the rookie QB.

KC looks unreal

Reaction Score
Owner of the Jaguars is pouring money into developing Jacksonville. Think he would choose Jacksonville over London for his NFL franchise? They are not going to lose any money over the posturing they do.

If you don't think NFL owners are drooling over a potential AFC East with Toronto, NY, NE, and London, I have no idea what to tell you.

Buffalo does theoretically have the 1920 and 1921 championships, at least. Go All-Americans!

What happens first UConn in the Big 10 or the Bills in Toronto?

Reaction Score
FanDuel? Nice pick, I though for sure the Vikings would destroy the rookie QB.

KC looks unreal

A league a friend runs on RunYourPool.com. Luckily I used the Vikings in Week 1 so I wasn't even capable of falling into the trap. If the Eagles and Bears had gone down we would have been down to 13.

Reaction Score

Pegula owns the Sabres. He has built 3 hotels, an entertainment complex, 4 hockey rinks, multiple restaurants around that team. If he sold the Bills, they'd run him out of town.

By the way, the NFL owners had the chance to go with the Toronto bid (Rogers') just 3 years ago, and they selected the Buffalo bid instead. For obvious reasons--New York state would give them trouble otherwise.

Reaction Score
Being a Viking fan is just not a good experience.

We had to go to a wake today.

It wasn't really someone we knew well, but we had to go and then you have to sit there for a while.

So we're there for an hour.

While we're there, I feel my phone buzzing in my jacket pocket.

If you're a Viking fan, you know what that means....it's Sunday and the Vikings are doing something extraordinary. When we got out, there wasn't any part of me that was surprised that they were down 27-0.
Was sitting in a restaurant with my wife and she became increasingly angry with me as I reacted to the ever increasing Buffalo score...

Reaction Score
A league a friend runs on RunYourPool.com. Luckily I used the Vikings in Week 1 so I wasn't even capable of falling into the trap. If the Eagles and Bears had gone down we would have been down to 13.

Both almost did, crazy week

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
The first two weeks were a bit flukey, I never thought they were the worst team in the league...but did I ever imagine THAT game? Heck nah.

It could make that MNF game more exciting, for sure. I genuinely was about to give up my tickets, but we’re tied w/ NE at 1-2, let’s see what happens!

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score

Dude, you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom